Get Those Uniforms In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Those Uniforms In!

I'll be running facegen for the 1982 season at the end of spring training so get your uniforms in if you want to make any changes for this year.

I already added all the uniforms in the commish to-do thread.

Has Squint sent you mine? I know he was working on them like 2 months ago, but I haven't gotten any updates in awhile.

Comment

I can't wait to see my beautiful unis on my players :)

Comment

can someone do mine? i have no skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by JJLinn View Post
          Has Squint sent you mine? I know he was working on them like 2 months ago, but I haven't gotten any updates in awhile.
          I think he posted all the ones he completed. I know he's been very busy lately so probably never finished them.

Comment

My teams had their new team names, but not new jerseys... do they change over with the new facegen update?
            California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
            Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
            Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
            Porter Division Champions:
            1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
            , 2000
            Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

Yeah, all jerseys will be updated with facegen.

Can't wait to see my new minor league jerseys in game! Thanks to Squint for putting them together for me.
              Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

If anyone is really bored this weekend, and boy do I mean really bored, go ahead and take a crack at the Whalers organization. I'm heading out of town today, and won't be back until Monday, so I obviously don't have time to do them myself. You will be rewarded handsomely with the Guides 1st and 2nd round picks this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rubisco43 View Post
                  can someone do mine? i have no skillz.
                  Originally posted by HrfdWhale View Post
                  If anyone is really bored this weekend, and boy do I mean really bored, go ahead and take a crack at the Whalers organization. I'm heading out of town today, and won't be back until Monday, so I obviously don't have time to do them myself. You will be rewarded handsomely with the Guides 1st and 2nd round picks this year.
                  I'd be willing to take a swipe and unis for either one or both of you guys, but I can't do much with 3 teams named the Dinos and 3 teams named the Whalers.

Might I suggest name changes and borrowing unis from the vast resources available?

I'd even be willing to make some suggestions based on your team's locations. Let me poke around.
                  The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

OK... here's what I have so far...

For the Hyundai Dino organizations...

AAA

Flushing (I assume) is Flushing, NY. Quick research shows that Flushing, NY was settled hundreds of years ago and remained a heavily native american population.

My suggestion: Flushing Chiefs

AA

Fort Lee is Fort Lee, NJ. A city named for a British born General Charles Lee in the revolutionary war.

Suggestion: Fort Lee Generals

A

There are a ton of Rockvilles in the US, but the most famous is Rockville, MD. Another city settled and held by the native americans during the early day before the revolution.

Suggestion: Rockville Redhawks

If you like any or all of them, I can make some hats and you'd be good to go.
                    The Great One!

Comment

Those look fine Clay. Work your magic!

Comment

Those look fine Clay. Work your magic!
                        I'll put together the hats and throw them all over in the Commish thread for Andrew.
                        The Great One!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
                          I'll put together the hats and throw them all over in the Commish thread for Andrew.
                          thanks Clay.

Comment

I'll be running Facegen on Sunday so anything posted before then will make the cut.

Comment

thanks Clay.
                              Image examples were posted in Andrew's To Do thread. I'm going to email him the graphic files.
                              The Great One!

Comment

Working...
                              X