Spring Training Question.....Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Training Question.....Again

Ok, I ask this every season, but can you bring up whoever you want for ST, and send them back down to the minors without using an option year on them? I think it's yes, but who knows...

Originally posted by HrfdWhale View Post
    Ok, I ask this every season, but can you bring up whoever you want for ST, and send them back down to the minors without using an option year on them? I think it's yes, but who knows...
    Well they'll use an option regardless on the 1st day of the regular season. All players who are on the 40 man roster and are in the minor leagues to start the season use an option year. Players who start the year on the active roster and are later sent down also use an option year.

However, for players who will be using their last option year this year, you can send them down before the Regular Season starts. I'll be stopping the last ST sim before the game clicks over to Regular Season so people will have a chance to send players down after the last ST game but before the first Regular Season game.

Players who are already out of options (have the + next to their name in the transactions section) can't be sent down without passing them through waivers.

Comment

Working...
    X