Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to watch your games play out like Solevision in OSFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to watch your games play out like Solevision in OSFL?

I think it'd be awesome if we could watch the outcomes of our games during the season in the play by play mode rather then getting the box score or game log....

Is there a setting I can put it on where the game replays my games for the week, or is it once you sim the week you can't go back and watch the game played out?
    California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
    Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
    Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
    Porter Division Champions:
    1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
    , 2000
    Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Once you sim you can't.
    Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

You can read the game logs.
      The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
        I think it'd be awesome if we could watch the outcomes of our games during the season in the play by play mode rather then getting the box score or game log....

Is there a setting I can put it on where the game replays my games for the week, or is it once you sim the week you can't go back and watch the game played out?
        I suggested this for OOTP 9. I believe they're adding a 2D engine which will hopefully include this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
          You can read the game logs.
          Yeah but unless you've devised a way to hide the scores as you search for your game in the daily schedule, its going to be hard to not catch a glimpse of your box score.... which basically ruins the point of reading the game playing out in real time.

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
          I suggested this for OOTP 9. I believe they're adding a 2D engine which will hopefully include this feature.
          They wouldn't even need that to make me happy. Just have the option of hiding the scores in the schedule log.... click on your game and let the game run the simulation in front of you just as if you were watching a single player game as a spectator... Seems like they wouldn't need a new engine for that would they?
          Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 10-16-2007, 02:28 PM.
          1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
          , 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
            Yeah but unless you've devised a way to hide the scores as you search for your game in the daily schedule, its going to be hard to not catch a glimpse of your box score.... which basically ruins the point of reading the game playing out in real time.

I sometimes do this and I have never had trouble maneuvereing to the game log without first seeing the results of the game. I access the box score not through the schedule screen but through a player screen who I know is in the starting lineup. this screen shows what that player did in his last 10 games (I've done this in the past by starting with the upcoming free agent list and finding one of my players there who I know is in the starting lineup; I am sure there are also other ways to do it). The results of the game are on that screen but it is easy to shield the reult with your hand as you manuaver from there first to the box score and then to the game log.

Comment

you know what.... I just tried that out and it worked great! I'll have to try that out tonight!

Edit: At least this way... when I lose I won't know until near the end of the game.
              1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
              , 2000

Comment

Working...
              X