• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 1982 - Regular Season 4

Next Sim:
    - Tuesday, 10/23

Reminders:
    - Install the patch if you haven't already.
    - Remember to keep checking the draft utility.

Wow - 4-2 including 2 of 3 from the Champs. Solid week without Nelson and Sargentini. 9-15 isn't a great month for most, but I was 6-18 last April, so it's an improvement.

My minors (I know... so what) are doing well. I'm in first or tied for first at every level.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

My team is a complete mess right now.
      Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

as I said in the other thread... 4-2! My offense is carrying me right now... if only we had some pitching!
        California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
        Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
        Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
        Porter Division Champions:
        1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
        , 2000
        Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
          My minors (I know... so what) are doing well. I'm in first or tied for first at every level.
          No you're not. The Richmond Rams are 17-3 at AAA, while the Detroit Union is 12-8.

For the Washington Bats, a 2-4 sim, dropping to 15-11 and 4 GB. Good news is, 2B R.A. Grounds took home Rookie of the Month in the IL, and RF and leadoff hitter Gary Lipincott won IL Batter of the Month.
          Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
          Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
          Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
            No you're not. The Richmond Rams are 17-3 at AAA, while the Detroit Union is 12-8.

For the Washington Bats, a 2-4 sim, dropping to 15-11 and 4 GB. Good news is, 2B R.A. Grounds took home Rookie of the Month in the IL, and RF and leadoff hitter Gary Lipincott won IL Batter of the Month.
            Yeah, I meant just AA & A. My AAA sucks. I noticed I phrased it wrong, but didn't care enough to change it. AAA I don't care enough about to sign a bunch of borderline 30 year olds just to win the AAA title.
            The Great One!

Comment

Yeah, I meant just AA & A. My AAA sucks. I noticed I phrased it wrong, but didn't care enough to change it. AAA I don't care enough about to sign a bunch of borderline 30 year olds just to win the AAA title.
              Your AAA team is older than mine...

Comment

I think this may be the best team I've had. Wombwell has been great, and although I expected him to be a solid 4th or 5th this year, he's pitching like a top of the rotation guy. The bullpen is pretty much lights out, and the bats are starting to come around.

I hope this is our year. :)

Comment

Bartolome Noa, one of my expansion selections, took home Rookie of the Month honors

Archie Murray is quietly settling down and is leading this staff. All in all, I can't complain about being 6 under .500 with the lack of production from the middle of my lineup (Munce is struggling badly as is Blanco) and most of my pitching staff (except my pen).

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre View Post
                    Bartolome Noa, one of my expansion selections, took home Rookie of the Month honors

Archie Murray is quietly settling down and is leading this staff. All in all, I can't complain about being 6 under .500 with the lack of production from the middle of my lineup (Munce is struggling badly as is Blanco) and most of my pitching staff (except my pen).
                    I loved Archie Murray. I miss him.
                    The Great One!

Comment

I loved Archie Murray. I miss him.
                      You should of traded him when "you seemed to be falling out of it."

Comment

LOL
                        The Great One!

Comment

Working...
                        X