PING Pawtucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PING Pawtucket

Not sure if you're interested, but I was foolin' around and thought you might want a cleaner logo. I know that yours fits the whole Pawtucket Pale Ale thing, but anyway....

If you want it... it's yours...

I know he looks a little like the Colonials guy, but I liked the traditional blue, but put in your Brown from your unis as the background.

Again, no worries if you don't want it.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Can I get a ferocius Bull under the uniform font "Denver Bulls" that already exists?

I'd make it myself but I have no idea how to draw a Bull. I guess I should ask you this then. I know how to use Photoshop and all that. Do you find pictures and then use filters to get them to look like cartoons (like the logo above) or do you draw the images yourself and then add them to Photoshop?
    Denver Bulls

Comment

It's mostly manipulation of existing imaging (cleaning, recoloring, editing). Some stuff I have done original. But, for the most part, I get an idea and then look for something that I can use as a base.

I can definately look around and see if I can do something with a different bull.
      The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Nice Clay I like it. I think I'll switch to it but give me a day to think about it. Great work as always.

Comment

Working...
        X