PING Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PING Denver

Hey... here's a stab at a new logo. This is more conceptual than the "ferocious Bull" that you wanted. I'm still going to try that as well.

In the meantime, just take a look. I like the logo without the words... it would be cleaner. But, I wanted to make it close to what you asked for.

Like I said, I'll still take a swipe at something closer to what you actually wanted.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

That's actually pretty cool. I too like it without the words.

The only thing is it looks more like a tribal tattoo than a logo. I like the idea behind it. So trust me when I say thank you for the effort. But to be honest, it's missing something.

Maybe if there were a way to arrange the outside parts of the "face" to look like a D and a B? I could see that working as a cap logo. That would be hot.
    Denver Bulls

Comment

Clay, good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by YankeePride View Post
        That's actually pretty cool. I too like it without the words.

The only thing is it looks more like a tribal tattoo than a logo. I like the idea behind it. So trust me when I say thank you for the effort. But to be honest, it's missing something.

Maybe if there were a way to arrange the outside parts of the "face" to look like a D and a B? I could see that working as a cap logo. That would be hot.
        OK... still messin' around....

Ignore the DB on the head for now... what do you think of the Bull itself....

The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Yea, get rid of the DB. But, I like it. Kinda reminds me of the Chicago Bulls but with an edgier look. And it keeps the black and red.

How about this. Take out the circle. Put Denver in between the two horns, right above the head.

Then Bulls, in a slightly bigger font, right underneath. Forget the script font. Try something a bit more like the font in Colorado of the Colorado Rockies.

If you happen to get experimental, what are the chances of outlining this head?

http://www.forgottendelights.com/ima...argingBull.JPG
          Denver Bulls

Comment

Working...
          X