SIM COMPLETE - Brewmaster's Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - Brewmaster's Championship

Congratulations to the BLB's 1st champion, Los Lunas, who defeated Windy City in 6 games.

Couple of important notes:

- Scouts and coaches are now on. It can be overwhelming at first, so post any questions on the forums and we can figure it out.

- I'm not positive of the offseason schedule yet. I'm thinking of simming 14 days at a time, but people will need to be on the ball with Waivers and DFA. I'll post something more concrete tomorrow.

- Most teams budgets went way up, but I'm hoping they even off and recede a little like they did in testing. Remember, the Luxury Tax is still $90 million.

- The offseason will be a work in progress so changes might come up as we go.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to Los Lunas, hopefully the Tobs will be in that position next season.

I'm happy to see the coaches and scouts, adds another dimension to the game.
      Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

thanks.

I wish i could take the credit, but unfortunately i only went 25-25 since taking over the team, but I did manage for the playoffs so I will take some credit :D .

I just got off work, and i'm downloading the file right now, I can't wait to see the game by game results.
        Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Congrats! Great to see the champion come out of my division.

Comment

Congratd Los Lunas. Tough way to lose for us. We were up 2-0 in the series. Theodore was cruising in game 3 when he was injured. After that it was all down hill. We collapsed and lost game 3.

Game 4,5 McOwl and McEvoy decided to become human. Then game six we have wrapped up when usual lights out Vernon Simmons blows the save in the 9th, then goes on to allow 3 runs in the 10th to lose the series. Very disappointed in how it all played out. But that's baseball.

Also our big hitters went AWOL. Oh well, we're young so hopefully we'll be back in the thick of it next year.
            WINDY CITY PLAYBOYS
            Bock Division Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
            Wildcard Playoff Berths - 1984, 1988, 1993, 2010
            Import League Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1986, 2008, 2009
            BLB Champions - 1986, 2009
            Hall of Famers: 4
            Pale Ale Pitcher Awards: 6
            Stout Sluggers: 2
            New Brews: 6

Originally posted by fsquid
            You guys should trade with Windy City.

Comment

Congrats to both Jistic and Robster on a great season.

Comment

Damn, I thought WC was the heavy favorite to win it. Congrats to the Javelinas.

Comment

Congrats to Rob and Jistic on great seasons.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Your right, Jistic, it was a shocker of a series. I honestly didn't think I'd get it. My pitching staff was tired, and that showed in the first two games, but we pulled it together to win 4 in a row.

This next season is going to be interesting, but I think we'll be in the thick of things again.
                    Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Working...
                    X