No announcement yet.

New Los Lunas Owner - robster1225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigga'd is easily the worst. We wish that upon nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
      Gigga'd is easily the worst. We wish that upon nobody.
      Really???? Then someone needs to explain all the PM's I got on OS back then with... "Yeah... you should join. The teams not great, but it's got potential. It will be fun."

All lies!! You all fargin' GIGGA'd me!
      The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Well, at the time, we had no idea how bad it would be. You were sorta like our guinea pig.

Comment

Thanks. Contrary to popular belief... the whole lovable losers thing is highly overrated.
          The Great One!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
            You've missed 5 out of the last 6 exports and your only posts in the last month or so have been about you not exporting. The rules clearly state what the participation requirements are and I PM'd you on Monday about it. You responded by skipping 2 more sims and making zero posts. I find it hard to believe that nothing in your entire organization needed changing in almost 2 months of game time.
            You pmd me to export and I did. After the next sim I saw I didn't need to change anything, so I didn't. I understand that inactive owners make the game unfair since their team remains uncompetitive, and as you said keeping it competitive is one of your main goals, but then you kick me out when my team is doing as good as it has all season?

And I'm on the forums every day, responding to every trade offer/enquiry within 24 hours at the longest.
            Last edited by dkgojackets; 03-14-2008, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks for taking me back, guys. I expected a lot more apprehension, but now I feel loved.

Let the winning commence in Los Lunas!
              Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225 View Post
                Thanks for taking me back, guys. I expected a lot more apprehension, but now I feel loved.

Let the winning commence in Los Lunas!
                Oh... there's apprehension... we just did it in private.
                The Great One!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
                  Oh... there's apprehension... we just did it in private.
                  Pretty much. :)

We all agreed that you were a great owner the first go-around. The apprehension stems from two prior owners that were given a second chance, and burned us. We just want you to be here for the long haul.

Comment

Pretty much. :)

We all agreed that you were a great owner the first go-around. The apprehension stems from two prior owners that were given a second chance, and burned us. We just want you to be here for the long haul.
                    Understood.

Comment

Ah, I guess I'll break the news to you. Your acceptance back into this league hinges on you letting Gugierrez test the FA market.

Welcome back!

Comment

Ah, I guess I'll break the news to you. Your acceptance back into this league hinges on you letting Gugierrez test the FA market.

Welcome back!
                        HA!

Comment

That was very nice Sully. I am starting to think that all those people who talk smack about you are just haters.
                          BLB
                          Los Alamos Amigos
                          GM 1982-Present
                          Brewmaster Champions - 1993
                          Import League Champions - 1993
                          Bock Division Champions - 1987, 1993, 1994, 2000, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225 View Post
                            Understood.
                            Yeah, that apprehension will be done if you reward your former Minor League GM with your next four first round picks

Thanks in advance!

j/k, welcome back robby- your roster hasn't changed that much so I'm sure you'll be back into the groove ASAP

Comment

Thanks, Spectre. It's nice that the roster hasn't changed much, in fact the Rotation is identical.

Comment

Working...
                              X