Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All we are saying....is give Rob a chance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All we are saying....is give Rob a chance!

I'm asking all BLB fans to petition the Maine Guides organization to do the right thing!

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you...

Roberto Villazuerte

Whos is Roberto Villazuerte you ask? Roberto Villazuerte has started more games, pitched more innings, and won more games than any other player in AAA history. True, he's also walked more players than anyone in AAA history, but that's not important right now.

Roberto Villazuerte has will be 33 years old this December. He's given more to AAA than any player in BLB history. And what have we given him back?

NOTHING. That's right, Roberto Villazuerte has never pitched one inning of big league ball. Doesn't Roberto Villazuerte deserve his big break? Now some may say, "Jistic, this guys washed up". Now hold one a second. On top of all his accomplishments, Roberto Villazuerte pitched a NO HITTER earlier this May.

What more does this man need to do to get one start at the big league level?

So I ask you to join me in demanding that the Guides organization hear our cries and end this injustice! We ask that come September, if the division is clinched, Roberto Villazuerte get his big day. We're talking bobble heads, the whole deal.

Who's with me?.......WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?
    WINDY CITY PLAYBOYS
    Bock Division Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
    Wildcard Playoff Berths - 1984, 1988, 1993, 2010
    Import League Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1986, 2008, 2009
    BLB Champions - 1986, 2009
    Hall of Famers: 4
    Pale Ale Pitcher Awards: 6
    Stout Sluggers: 2
    New Brews: 6

Originally posted by fsquid
    You guys should trade with Windy City.

Give him a cup of coffee.

Comment

It is injustice at it's basest form that this guy hasn't gotten a shot! You call yourself a commissioner? Despicable! I myself would bring him up right now and give him as many opportunities as possible to face big league hitters.

Wait... you're not in the IL? Well then meh, do whatever you want.
      BLB
      Los Alamos Amigos
      GM 1982-Present
      Brewmaster Champions - 1993
      Import League Champions - 1993
      Bock Division Champions - 1987, 1993, 1994, 2000, 2002

Comment

I say bring him up next time you face the Clowns. We're kinda like a AAA team...

Comment

Similar story and he got his shot: http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
          Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
          DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Why do I think this story ends with Andrew bringing this kid....errrrr.... man up and he goes 15-3 next year with a 2.85 ERA?
            The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

lol, good stuff. I've always wanted to bring him up but never found the room. He might get his shot next year though with Orrin Brudenell currently being a greedy SOB in contract negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
                Why do I think this story ends with Andrew bringing this kid....errrrr.... man up and he goes 15-3 next year with a 2.85 ERA?
                b/c he's already simmed next year to his liking.

Comment

Working...
                X