OOTP The Next Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOTP The Next Edition

Is there going to be a new version of this game released soon. If so, has anyone heard anyting about it and are we planning to use it for the 1984 season?

Originally posted by Riverman View Post
    Is there going to be a new version of this game released soon. If so, has anyone heard anyting about it and are we planning to use it for the 1984 season?
    Release date hasn't been announced yet and there have been very few details made public. We won't be using it for the 1984 season but hopefully for 1985. I do plan on finally upgrading to OOTP 8 for 1984 though.

Comment

It should be out sometime before the Trade Deadline this year...

I'm most interested in seeing what the new revamped scouting is all about.

You know what else would be nice? Coaching free agency... the exact same way players go through it... I'm already dreading my head scout retiring and leaving me with crap scouts because everyone knows you can't find quality scouts on the open market.
      California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
      Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
      Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
      Porter Division Champions:
      1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
      , 2000
      Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

Which reminds me, will the utility involving hiring scouts and coaches be introduced anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
          It should be out sometime before the Trade Deadline this year...

I'm most interested in seeing what the new revamped scouting is all about.

You know what else would be nice? Coaching free agency... the exact same way players go through it... I'm already dreading my head scout retiring and leaving me with crap scouts because everyone knows you can't find quality scouts on the open market.
          I agree about the coaching/scouts FA. That would be a much better system that what there is now.

Comment

Working...
          X