No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Moving Sim Time to 8pm ET?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Moving Sim Time to 8pm ET?

I've been considering moving the sim time to 8 instead of 9. A lot of times I'm available to start it at 8, but have been waiting until 9 to make sure everyone gets their exports in. Any thoughts on this?

Important note: If we make this change it doesn't mean I'll do it at 8pm all the time so don't start badgering me with IM's at 7:59
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

I vote move it up.

Comment

I like it. A little earlier would be nice.
      Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
      DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Any comments from those who voted no?

Comment

I agree, 8:00 is good, and whenever you can get to it after that works. And I also agree, do not IM me at 7:59 asking if I know if Andrew has gotten the SIM done yet! [-(

Comment

since i don't have access to the game at work, i usually only have time to make changes after work. and making changes to my fantasy baseball team isn't always the most important thing i have to do. so i don't know if i'd be able to consistently make an 8pm sim time. therefore i voted no. however, majority rules. i'll find a way to do it if i must.

Comment

I agree with you on that point Brad, not always the most important thing to do. However, in the grand scheme of things, it's one hour. And if someone realllllly needed another 30 min, I am sure they could flood Stu with IMs about how they need just a few more minutes, while the other guys are IMing him about if the SIM is done yet or not...

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyB
                since i don't have access to the game at work, i usually only have time to make changes after work. and making changes to my fantasy baseball team isn't always the most important thing i have to do. so i don't know if i'd be able to consistently make an 8pm sim time. therefore i voted no. however, majority rules. i'll find a way to do it if i must.
                Well there's a day in between sims. You could get the file, make your changes and export that day.

Comment

Originally posted by HrfdWhale
                  I agree with you on that point Brad, not always the most important thing to do.
                  Blasphemy!

Comment

I fear change. I think we've had too many changes already.

If you need me, I'll be hiding under my bed. :|

Comment

seriously jeff. when have you ever agreed with me?

but yeah.. i'm sure i can accomodate. an hour is not that big of a deal. and if i miss a couple sims because of it, so be it. i doubt my team can get much worse at this point. i was just giving my 2 cents as requested by our commish.
                      Any comments from those who voted no?

Comment

I believe I agreed with you about begley's mom. Sure, nothing to do with OOTP, but absolute agreement there.

Comment

So are we doing this? If so when does it start?
                          Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
                          DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Originally posted by jmw1137
                            So are we doing this? If so when does it start?
                            Still waiting for more to comment. Probably not until a week from today.

Comment

I voted no, but it's not a big deal to me. Same reason as Brad, I just like having the little extra time when I get done with classes to get my export done. It's usually not an issue though.
                              Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Working...
                              X