Streaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaks

Anybody have some impressive streaks? You can find them on a players page by clicking on stats (batting or pitching) and selecting the streaks tab.

The best on my team is my closer, Jon Cleary, who has an active streak of 55 straight saves dating back to last May. Now that I mentioned it, he'll probably blow a save in tonight's sim but impressive regardless.

My best hitting streak was 21 games by my CF Subaru Hiraki.

My closer, Siu-Chung Sukarto had a saves streak of 40 games that was broken in April.

Nothing else really stands out.

Comment

I have a few players with RBI streaks of 5+, and hitting streaks of 12+, save streak of 10+...

But I have nothing active.
      Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
      Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
      Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

I don't think I have anything impressive like that. But I'll have to check once I get home from work.

Comment

Lou Walkup (who will be called up from AAA in the next sim) has an 11 game undefeated streak in AAA.

Cade Roberts has a 7 game undefeated streak in AA right now.

Other than, I have no cool streaks.

Comment

I looked... a bunch of crap. A minor leaguer had a 25 game hitting streak in AA.. but that's it. I think McSherson had a 19 gamer in the BLB, but that's about the most impressive so far.

Comment

This is what I was looking at when I posted about league records. It would be great if this was all compiled somewhere that we could easily look at it without having to look player-by-player.
              Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
              DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Originally posted by jmw1137
                This is what I was looking at when I posted about league records. It would be great if this was all compiled somewhere that we could easily look at it without having to look player-by-player.
                I agree and is something I've already requested for OOTP 2007. It seems like we're going to get the first beta version in the next couple weeks so it should be pretty easy for Markus to add stuff like this if he hasn't already.

Comment

SP Frank Esser finally broke a 10 decison losing streak this sim. He's not pitching that poorly, but getting the worst run support in the league.

Currently, my closer Cabezas has a 19 oppurtunity save streak.
                  Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Mc Evoy had an undefeated streak of about 18-19 games.

Hoover had a 17 game hitting streak that was just snapped.

That's about it.
                    WINDY CITY PLAYBOYS
                    Bock Division Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
                    Wildcard Playoff Berths - 1984, 1988, 1993, 2010
                    Import League Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1986, 2008, 2009
                    BLB Champions - 1986, 2009
                    Hall of Famers: 4
                    Pale Ale Pitcher Awards: 6
                    Stout Sluggers: 2
                    New Brews: 6

Originally posted by fsquid
                    You guys should trade with Windy City.

Comment

Working...
                    X