Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Regular Season SIM 2 Complete - Next SIM Sat 4/22

Next SIM Sat 4/22 - Files due by 700 am ET| 400 am PT

File is up. HTML and Utility in process.

Stat of the Day!

DFA:
    Roster: LAD, Pit, Mon
    Single A Age: Wil, Cal, Pho, Tor, Paw, LAD, NO, Har, WC, Was, Ind, Phi, Dal

Am I reading that right? Washington with 5 shutouts and only 8 runs allowed through 11 games. Give them the Brewmasters now.

Comment

Am I reading that right? Seattle has just 1 win through 11 games. Give them the #1 pick now.
      Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
      Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
      Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
        Am I reading that right? Seattle has just 1 win through 11 games. Give them the #1 pick now.
        13 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post

13 games.
          I knew I wasn't reading that right.
          Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
          Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
          Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
            Am I reading that right? Washington with 5 shutouts and only 8 runs allowed through 11 games. Give them the Brewmasters now.
            Says the guy with the best record in the league and #1 on the Power Rankings.
            Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Well we knew Philly wouldn't stay winless forever- got swept by them and then took 2/3 from Batavia to bring us to .500 on the year. Offense still hasn't gotten it going.

Comment

And, the Hoon Park era is over.
                Charlotte Knights - OSFL
                Syracuse Slammers - BLB
                South America - 1984 WBC Runner Up

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
                  Over my dead body.
                  Death Valley Scorpions (2003-Present)
                  Division Champs '05 '07 '08 '11 '13 '14 '15 '16 '19
                  IL WC '09 '10 '12 '17

IL Champs '13 '16 '19
                  Stout Slugger '08 (Jones) '15 (McCarley)
                  Last Call '08 (Manning)
                  New Brew '08 (Pulido)
                  Desert Legends
                  #33 Danny Salcedo ('15) #30 Colin Cash ('16) #32 Brendan Lindsey ('17)

Comment

And so the race for the #1 picks begins.

Pawtucket loses last 5 games. California is really good. Its been a longtime coming, but things seem to be coming together for them.

Philly sucks and should be dumping, but I think they will manage to win enough games to end in the 70 range. They remind me of the White Sox the past 10 seasons until they finally realized what they were doing was pissing everyone off. Not worried about them.

Seattlle......yeah they are bad again. I think they get better as the seasons wears on though.

Death Valley will never be bad, they will be fine.

Now for more important things like Lynn quest for a repeat!!! (Yeah this what funclown does to pass the time)

SP Marco Carrasco & SP Dave Sloper looked sharp for the first week. Not so much CJ Simmons. Remember when 5-6-5 pitchers were good?? Today not so much.
                    Think 1B aka AAAA Joey Bradshaw wins the batting title.

Pawtucket farm no #12. We have two 2nds, two 3rd and two 4ths. Strength in numbers.
                    Last edited by funclown; 04-20-2017, 08:24 AM.
                    PAWTUCKET PATRIOTS
                    Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016
                    DL Champions 91, 03, 04, 10, 13, 14**,16,17
                    Ale Champions 92, 93, 94, 02, 03, 04, 10, 11, 13, 14**, 16, 17, 18
                    Wildcard 91, 95, 12

** Partial credit. Ran in Expo mode.

Comment

It was a 5-0 week for the Bats, bringing us to 9-2 to start the year. I'm very happy with the start we've gotten off to, but it's still too early to really say anything definitive.

All 5 of our games this week were at home, and we outscored our opponents 22-3 in total. That brings us to a 42-8 run differential so far.

I'm not sure what I can say about my pitching so far - they've been impossibly good. 5 shutouts and only 8 runs allowed through 11 games is ridiculous. Our starters have a 0.66 ERA, the bullpen 0.61. Villasenor and Honea haven't given up a run yet, but everyone has been brilliant. It certainly has helped that we've had off days so everyone is completely rested, but we're going to fall back to Earth soon, probably this coming sim.

Offensively, we're still finding our stride. Yonke is a monster and is off to a great start. I'm hoping for more out of the rest of the guys. Defensively we've been good - I thought we'd be pretty solid with the gloves.

Coming up it's 3 in Baltimore followed by 4 vs New York at home. Hopefully we keep up the good play.
                      Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Originally posted by liquidcrash View Post
                        It was a 5-0 week for the Bats, bringing us to 9-2 to start the year. I'm very happy with the start we've gotten off to, but it's still too early to really say anything definitive.

All 5 of our games this week were at home, and we outscored our opponents 22-3 in total. That brings us to a 42-8 run differential so far.

I'm not sure what I can say about my pitching so far - they've been impossibly good. 5 shutouts and only 8 runs allowed through 11 games is ridiculous. Our starters have a 0.66 ERA, the bullpen 0.61. Villasenor and Honea haven't given up a run yet, but everyone has been brilliant. It certainly has helped that we've had off days so everyone is completely rested, but we're going to fall back to Earth soon, probably this coming sim.

Offensively, we're still finding our stride. Yonke is a monster and is off to a great start. I'm hoping for more out of the rest of the guys. Defensively we've been good - I thought we'd be pretty solid with the gloves.

Coming up it's 3 in Baltimore followed by 4 vs New York at home. Hopefully we keep up the good play.
                        You have zero competition in the Stout this year. As long as you stay healthy you'll win 100 games and everyone else will struggle to win 85.

Comment

We are pretty awful. I don't think I understand the new version or my "style" no longer works. 3 sims to right the ship.
                          Death Valley Scorpions (2003-Present)
                          Division Champs '05 '07 '08 '11 '13 '14 '15 '16 '19
                          IL WC '09 '10 '12 '17

IL Champs '13 '16 '19
                          Stout Slugger '08 (Jones) '15 (McCarley)
                          Last Call '08 (Manning)
                          New Brew '08 (Pulido)
                          Desert Legends
                          #33 Danny Salcedo ('15) #30 Colin Cash ('16) #32 Brendan Lindsey ('17)

Comment

Ok, someone help me. What the fuck am I reading wrong? I had the proper amount of players when I cut my teams down. Now I have a really good Catcher on fucking waivers after this sim? Seriously? Why?

All my rosters except for Single A were cut to 25.
                            Columbus Catfish (2020-2030 & 2036-2038)
                            Huntsville Bulldogs (2043-present)

Comment

I need to get my rotation some run support. They've been awesome so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X