Stat of the Day!

DFA: Har, NY, Ind, Pho, Paw
    Roster:

Draft Utility is up;

http://www.simgamingnetwork.com/blb/...draftBoard.php

Hall of Fame voting is up:

http://www.simgamingnetwork.com/blb/..._fame_vote.php

Thanks Matt!

Seattle goes 5-1 against Carolina and Phoenix. We are tied with DC for the leagues best record and hold a 3.5 game lead in the Bock. The Pilots rank 1st in defense and 2nd in runs, but a pedestrian 6th in ERA. Still figuring out my best pitching grouping.

It's really early but 2B Hideki Nakayama is hitting like I expected when we signed him out of Japan last year. The 31-year-old is hitting .326/1.067 through 14 games. 1B Dave Hodge made his debut hitting .350/.959 in five games. I will be calling up C/1B Gustavo Castelo after he's been mashing Triple-A for the past five seasons as we need another RH in the lineup against LHSP. RP Tom "Crime Dog" McGuffin was on the roster all week but has yet to debut.

This is the first sim since ST1 where we didn't have a player on the active roster get hurt enough to go on the DL. So that's a plus.

Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

4-2 for the Bats. We won both series this week, against Denver (away) and Carolina (home).

Jaylin Richardson might finally be figuring out how to hit in the BLB. He's got an 1.100 OPS, though only 35 ABs. It's still easily his best performance at the top level since he's really struggled everything I've tried to get him going. He's on the roster bubble and out of option years, so he's going to have to keep producing but he'll be a regular against LH pitchers right now. Fellow 1B/DH Ethan Broadbent has also gotten off to a good start and it's difficult for me to carry both guys with so little versatility, but I need the bats against lefties.

Bert Garza is also beginning to look like a star, at least through a month of games. He's hitting .371 with a .932 OPS. He's a constant injury risk so I'm trying to manage his games carefully, but I've always felt he'd be a really good player if I could just keep him in the lineup.

So far, we've been good for at least one complete dud of a game each sim. This time it was a 13-5 blowout loss to the Tobs to end the week. Last week was an 8-0 shutout defeat. I'm not sure it's too meaningful yet, but it just all goes wrong for us every fifth game or so. We're winning the close ones, but our Pyt Record isn't looking nearly as good as our actual one thanks to these huge losses.
      Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Pawtucket is fine......as long as we can play at home the rest of the season?
        PAWTUCKET PATRIOTS
        Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016
        DL Champions 91, 03, 04, 10, 13, 14**,16,17
        Ale Champions 92, 93, 94, 02, 03, 04, 10, 11, 13, 14**, 16, 17, 18
        Wildcard 91, 95, 12

** Partial credit. Ran in Expo mode.

Comment

And we suck again! Awesome consistency in this game!
          Miami Sharks (BLB)
          * BLB Champions --> 2017, 2020.

Ohio River Sharks (OSFL)
          * OSFL Bowl CHAMPION > 2036, 2047.

Comment

Working...
          X