Next SIM - Mon 1/14

- Files due by 7am ET | 4am PT
    - League file is up. HTML in process; utility to follow

Stat of the Day!

DFA: Bal, Ind
    Roster:

Bess is washed all of a sudden so that’s fantastic

Comment

Thanks for stepping in Matt! Good luck with the yoga pants!

Seattle goes 4-2, winning both series at home against DC/PHX. Made another mistake in my seven-day lineup with a SP. It gave Eric Wade a start instead of my rested rotation SP. We lost 2-7, so it's not like the offense showed up anyways. The Pilots are playing really good ball but I feel like this team needs something at the deadline...just not sure what.

LEAGUE REMINDER! The minor league All-Star games happened so you might want to check the stamina on your rotation. A lot of pitchers get used so a tweak of the order might be necessary so your SP doesn't start a game tired.

Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
      Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
      Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

5-1 for the Bulldogs as we take 2 of 3 in LA then send Batavia home with no runs and a broom.

SP Pat Goldsmith picked up his 4th shutout And 6th CG of the season, while no other pitcher has more than 3 CG on the season.

While Goldsmith gets all the accolades, 2nd year hurler, Malik Wilson is having a great sophomore season so far. Last week he picked up 2 more wins, with an impressive 1.69 ERA and with 10K and just 1 walk for the week in 16 innings of work. I was worried that Malik would struggle after a strong rookie season but it looks like he’s the real deal. Not bad for a 7th round selection.

At the plate, we got a strong performance from both Bruno and Tornado. Since they hit in the middle of the order, it usually means a good week fir us. We hit .323 as a team for the week which is just .phenomenal. We are a much better team than I expected to see this year, so I’m hoping we can keep pace with Washington.

Baltimore Bulldogs - BLB since '84
        - Porter Champs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12
        - Playoffs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '99, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16
        - Brewmaster's Cup: '01

Comment

Working...
        X