Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record number of errors

http://ootp.oldredboat.com/news/html...layer_114.html

75? Sadly, he still has a higher range factor than my starting SS.

A LF at SS? Nice.

Comment

Man, Pittsburgh's trying so hard. I feel bad for them.
      SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
      NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
      1998 BLB Champions
      2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
      Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
        A LF at SS? Nice.

I didn't think you were allowed to do that but I guess with 75 errors their is not a huge advantage associated with such a move.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverman
          Originally posted by Sully
          A LF at SS? Nice.

I didn't think you were allowed to do that but I guess with 75 errors their is not a huge advantage associated with such a move.
          It's also not a move any manager should make. He should start Saltines at any OF position and start Foshee at SS instead of the OF (he's IS an IF not an OF). I don't understand why he's playing two guys out of position and have a combined 90 errors. Would this move be enough to prevent 100+ losses? Probably not. But at least the players are in the proper positions. It's not that much of an effort to make sure everyone's playing a position that they have ratings for.

Looking at his lineup and positions, he's got it all screwed up.

edit: Interesting, he's got the non-DH lineup and positions set up correctly, but the DH lineups have the positions screwed up.

Comment

Yah I'm not too happy about owners checking out at the end of the season. It looks like this has been a problem all year though. What gives JJ?

Comment

Working...
            X