• 2035 Regular Season SIM 14 Complete - Next SIM Wed 12/25

Next SIM - Wed 12/25

- Files due by 6am ET | 3am PT
    - File is up; HTML to follow

Stat of the Day!

DFA: WC
    Roster:
    Export: WC, Mai

Our strongest sim of the season to this point! We sweep a six game road trip led by our pitching, and POW selection Norm Cupp. We take over the division lead at 49-40, and still only a game ahead of the Pilots team that will likely (in 1st) be there until the end of the season.

Also, 4 Kodiaks (Wellborn, Swope, Wright, and Cupp) were announced as members of the IL All-Star team with new Kodiak, Johnny Swope, being chosen as the highest vote getter!

In the minors, former 1.9 pick Coleman Conaway, picked up AA player of the week, as he continues to adapt to life in AA.

In random news, two way player Steve Sparks, is hitting 0.200 in RL, with an ERA of 9.00. I'm not sure he'll ever amount to anything, but he's our first true two way play in California... So there's that!
    GM California Kodiaks 2014 - Present
    Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2036, 2043

GM Edmonton Herd 1987 - Present
    Brewmaster's Bowl Champions - 1990

GM Toronto Arenas 1979/80 - 1982/1983
    Brewmaster's Ice Cup Champions 1979/80

Comment

big truss

Comment

Thanks Matt.

Seattle ties the two game series at Philadelphia, then sweeps in Batavia for four games. Now one game back in the Bock and a 1.5+ lead in the Wild Card. The Pilots have relied heavily on the bullpen this year leading the entire BLB with 394.2 IP. For reference, the next highest is 328.2 by Los Angeles. Least amount of relief innings is DC at 236. As the innings pile up, I would anticipate a few injuries, just hope I have the depth.

Signed my first IAFA after striking out in the past. 2B Melchior Galasso was brought in for $5.5M. He's only 16, so who knows, but my scout thinks he can "flourish in the majors." Great bat, great range, decent speed and OSA thinks he has elite gap/avoid k. Probably a miss but after striking out in FA, I knew I would be a spender on the IAFA market.
        Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
        Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
        Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
          Thanks Matt.

Seattle ties the two game series at Philadelphia, then sweeps in Batavia for four games. Now one game back in the Bock and a 1.5+ lead in the Wild Card. The Pilots have relied heavily on the bullpen this year leading the entire BLB with 394.2 IP. For reference, the next highest is 328.2 by Los Angeles. Least amount of relief innings is DC at 236. As the innings pile up, I would anticipate a few injuries, just hope I have the depth.

Signed my first IAFA after striking out in the past. 2B Melchior Galasso was brought in for $5.5M. He's only 16, so who knows, but my scout thinks he can "flourish in the majors." Great bat, great range, decent speed and OSA thinks he has elite gap/avoid k. Probably a miss but after striking out in FA, I knew I would be a spender on the IAFA market.
          I'm not sure that you can ever overpay for elite gap!
          GM California Kodiaks 2014 - Present
          Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2036, 2043

GM Edmonton Herd 1987 - Present
          Brewmaster's Bowl Champions - 1990

GM Toronto Arenas 1979/80 - 1982/1983
          Brewmaster's Ice Cup Champions 1979/80

Comment

Working...
          X