Los Alamos Financial Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Alamos Financial Situation

This is just an FYI. The way the in game revenue sharing works, it bails out teams who lose money by bringing them back to zero. I'll be manually editing it once the season ends to eliminate this bailout, but I'm not quite sure how it's going to work.

I just wanted everyone to be aware of this before it happened.

So you are going to eliminate the bailout? Therefore he will be in the negative?

Interesting...
    Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
      So you are going to eliminate the bailout? Therefore he will be in the negative?

Interesting...
      Yes. The bailout feature is turned on by default when we added the cash max. It should be an option that we can shut off.

It shouldn't take him more than a couple years to get out of debt. He has a very small payroll right now so will make plenty of money the next couple years.

Comment

You're not kidding about the low payroll.

I think I'm right around $16M as a team ($500k ave)

Now if I could get ANYONE to come to the park on game days....

Comment

Didn't you load up on draft picks this year, or was it for next season? That should help build for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
            Didn't you load up on draft picks this year, or was it for next season? That should help build for the future.
            He loaded up for this past years draft. He doesn't have a 1st or 2nd round for next year. It was smart IMO though, because he'll have these guys coming through his system right when he gets out of debt. I don't think it will take him too long to rebuild.

Comment

I'm thinking two years. We'll see if I've learned ANYTHING :oops: :roll:

Comment

Working...
              X