SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Offseason 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Offseason 1

I edited the cash with the latest awards but still have to do the luxury tax.

Files are still uploading but should be done soon.

Henry Stafford is a greedy bastard.

That is all.
    SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
    NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
    1998 BLB Champions
    2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
    Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skerik
      Henry Stafford is a greedy bastard.

That is all.
      You're the Jim Hendry of the BLB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
        It's not my fault that player contract demands are tied almost solely to their ratings!

But regardless, you're welcome everybody. You're welcome for saving those who can afford it from offering outrageously irresponsible contracts to the only good FA this offseason. Me and my fat payroll took one for the team.
        SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
        NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
        1998 BLB Champions
        2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
        Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skerik
          It's not my fault that player contract demands are tied almost solely to their ratings!

But regardless, you're welcome everybody. You're welcome for saving those who can afford it from offering outrageously irresponsible contracts to the only good FA this offseason. Me and my fat payroll took one for the team.
          Always looking out for others. That Skerik, he's a swell guy. :roll:

Comment

I'd also like to add that it is a shame contract demands are only tied to ratings. Other things should factor in, such as statistics, and being the best player available for a specific position.

Hopefully, they're focusing on that for 2007, though I'm sure Andrew can't chime in. :D

Comment

I'd also like to add that it is a shame contract demands are only tied to ratings. Other things should factor in, such as statistics, and being the best player available for a specific position.

Hopefully, they're focusing on that for 2007, though I'm sure Andrew can't chime in. :D
              Actually I can say something in this case...

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=133153

Originally posted by Markus Heinsohn
              All I can say right now is that most missing OOTP 6.5 features are back (player popularity, trade block, stars, team focus, weather, bullpen warmup, projected stats, adjustable stats % of AI evaluation etc.) and improved.

Comment

Working...
              X