SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Offseason 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Offseason 2

- Free Agency is now started. The next 5 sims will be 2 days each. Remember to make a note of your offers since the game doesn't show them to you after you submit it. To cancel offers, you can re-download the league file and export over your export containing the offers.
    - Stadium changes should be done.
    - All cash should be up to date. Luxury tax, stadium fund transfers and stadium costs were updated.
    - The trade between Washington and Pittsburgh isn't in the html because I forgot to do it before uploading. It is completed in the game though.
    - The Rule 5 draft will happen on tuesday in the league chatroom. You can view the players by going to BLB -> Rule 5 Draft in game. You don't have to attend if you're not interested in picking. Remember, any players you draft must remain on your active roster for an entire season.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Rule 5 draft order is based on the 1979 standings. Ties are resolved by the 1978 standing.

Also, it's possible that some of these players will no longer be available if they are added to the 40 man roster in the next export. I'd appreciate if people would post the players they protect here so people know.

Comment

Sigh...this free agent class is weak. Why did Stafford have to re-sign :(.

Comment

Originally posted by JJLinn
        Tell me about it. Everyone available looks to be nothing more than a role player.

Comment

Originally posted by JJLinn
          If Stafford had any sense, he would have rejected every offer I gave him. He could have made about a bazillion dollars in this horrible FA market.
          SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
          NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
          1998 BLB Champions
          2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
          Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Well, I've officially made myself committed to this league for the next 10 sim-seasons :)

Comment

Originally posted by rubisco43
              Well, I've officially made myself committed to this league for the next 10 sim-seasons :)
              Holy crap, a 10 year extension?! That guy must really like Hyundai.

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Offseason 2

Originally posted by Andrew
                Damn, I'm out of town for the holidays and forgot to send my stadium changes...for some reason I thought they needed to be in by next sim. Oh well, I'll definitely make sure to get them in early next year!

Edit: Just re-read the info on stadium changes...if I read it right there's still time to make changes, right?
                Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
                DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Originally posted by rubisco43
                  Holy crap, a 10 year extension?! That guy must really like Hyundai.
                  I sort of did it as a joke... but then he accepted. But a pitcher like Dan Jones locked up for 10 years at that salary... I'd do it again.

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Offseason 2

Originally posted by jmw1137
                    Damn, I'm out of town for the holidays and forgot to send my stadium changes...for some reason I thought they needed to be in by next sim. Oh well, I'll definitely make sure to get them in early next year!

Edit: Just re-read the info on stadium changes...if I read it right there's still time to make changes, right?
                    Yes, you still have plenty of time. You can make changes up until we hit January 1st in game.

Comment

Can't wait till the draft!

Comment

I've added Donestevez, Kernoodle & Barrazo to my 40 man roster so they will be protected.
                        Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
                        DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Christopher Wrangham has been added to my 40 man roster so is now protected.

Comment

I added a couple dookie players... probably wouldn't have been drafted anyway.

Comment

Rey Coraballo and George Astall have been placed on my 40 man roster and are now protected

Comment

Working...
                              X