• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - FA2

No html until tomorrow night.

Hmm, no one's signed yet..

Comment

I had one guy sign....but I've also had a few players I haven't even heard back from yet. I hope several sign tonight otherwise we have to wait until next Tuesday to see what's going to happen.
      Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
      DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Originally posted by jmw1137
        I had one guy sign....but I've also had a few players I haven't even heard back from yet. I hope several sign tonight otherwise we have to wait until next Tuesday to see what's going to happen.
        ah, i guess i haven't seen anyone big sign yet.

Comment

Judging by the responses I've received from a few different players, I cannot wait to see what kind of contracts are doled out this offseason.
          SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
          NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
          1998 BLB Champions
          2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
          Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skerik
            Judging by the responses I've received from a few different players, I cannot wait to see what kind of contracts are doled out this offseason.
            Haha. Should be fun. Most of my offers have been to minor leaguers and they're still turning me down. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew
              Originally posted by Skerik
              Haha. Should be fun. Most of my offers have been to minor leaguers and they're still turning me down. :(
              Same. A guy that hit like .230 in A ball last year turned down a minor league deal. It's kind of ridiculous that he'd expect to get even league minimum.

Comment

eesh, i wonder how much my FA's are gonna get in the open market.

Comment

Working...
                X