SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Offseason

- Draft class is published. I assigned everyones Head Scout to scout it, unless they were busy in which case I sent the next available scout. Everyone should get the results from the scouting after Tuesdays sim. I'll post more details on the draft tomorrow.

- Anyone whose DFA time ran out was assigned to AAA if possible or the ML team if AAA wasnt possible, unless other instructions were provided.

Man, there're STILL minor league FAs who are holding out.

At this rate I'm going to have a second baseman pitching in my rotation!

Comment

How many days will the next sim cover? My scouts range from 19-23 days to scout the draft pool.

Comment

Originally posted by rubisco43
        How many days will the next sim cover? My scouts range from 19-23 days to scout the draft pool.
        Feb 7th to March 8th (start of Spring Training). This should be plenty of time.

Comment

So when is the next sim? Tonight?

Doesn't seem like there is much else to do besides chose to scout the draft pool.
          Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
          Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
          Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

One thing people should be looking at right now is making sure their minor league rosters are filled out. I'm going to correct the schedule this year so the minors start the week after the regular season.

Comment

I'm excited to finally build up some momentum. Not much has been happening around here the past couple weeks. Let's play ball!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                I'm excited to finally build up some momentum. Not much has been happening around here the past couple weeks. Let's play ball!
                Yah no kidding. The offseason falling on the holidays threw a kink in our plans. I also think next year I'll sim 3 days during the FA period rather than 2.

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Offseason

Originally posted by Andrew
                  I assigned everyones Head Scout to scout it, unless they were busy in which case I sent the next available scout.
                  This is not a complaint by any means, but if it's all the same to you I'd prefer to assign my scouts myself.

Tks
                  It takes neither courage nor intelligence to cheer for a team only when that team wins. The true test of a fan's mettle is the same as it is for a player: Were you there when you were needed?

Comment

Lets sim....tonight!

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Offseason

Originally posted by BruceM
                      This is not a complaint by any means, but if it's all the same to you I'd prefer to assign my scouts myself.

Tks
                      Yah it doesn't matter to me, I just figured I'd send out everyones for fairness since there was a limited window to scout the draft class. You can always reassign them how you want.

Comment

SIM TONIGHT! SIM TONIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                        X