Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Sim 3

O'Doyle rules.

I fall to 6-13....wow.
    Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

4-2... sweeping pawtucket, losing 2 out of 3 to los lunas.

Comment

Holy shit...what is going on with my team?

Comment

2 of 3 over Baltimore, and swept Washington.

Loving it....

Comment

Wow, I suck.

Comment

Looks like the MacKnight signing is working out so far. .304/2/15 with a .400+ OBP.

Comment

First good sim, 5-1 and 2 of 3 versus our arch rivals. It looks like things might be getting back to normal.

Man, I was 1 run in the 11th inning away from sweeping Hyundai. Why do we put ourselves in those positiosn, Rubisco?
                Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Damn, just noticed something else...Mark Steward is tearing A ball apart. .326 with 5 HR and 19 RBI through 13 games. Looks like he may be promoted in the next sim or two.

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225
                    First good sim, 5-1 and 2 of 3 versus our arch rivals. It looks like things might be getting back to normal.

Man, I was 1 run in the 11th inning away from sweeping Hyundai. Why do we put ourselves in those positiosn, Rubisco?
                    Like I said, it's never an easy series between us. And if I'm correct, I think we end the season facing each other too!

Comment

Wow, 1st place. I think this might be the first time we've been in the lead, albeit tied. Gotta be happy with a 5-1 week that included a 3 game sweep @ Windy City and taking 2 of 3 @ Baltimore. Good to play well on the road. Would have been 6-0 but blew a save in the 10th inning when my regular closer was tired apparently.
                      Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Yep...Cupboard bare...lousy minor league management and some ridiculously poor trades.

On the upside while my team still ranks dead last in many statistical categories, they have managed to have a few bright spots including a little bit of power. Overall though, the team stinks bigtime. Of course, I do have 2 starting pitchers in the rotation that probably would be on the couch at home right now if I hadn't called.

Still...losing 6 in a row was a little harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Khrog
                          Yep...Cupboard bare...lousy minor league management and some ridiculously poor trades.

On the upside while my team still ranks dead last in many statistical categories, they have managed to have a few bright spots including a little bit of power. Overall though, the team stinks bigtime. Of course, I do have 2 starting pitchers in the rotation that probably would be on the couch at home right now if I hadn't called.

Still...losing 6 in a row was a little harsh.
                          Yeah, but think of how good it'll feel when you bring 'em back to respectibility.

Comment

I know it's early and I'm insane, but:

The Los Alamos Mayhem are on pace for a 93-69 season! :shock:
                            (crash back to reality pending... :roll: )

Comment

Interesting to see that I swept Maine also. This has 2005 Orioles written all over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X