Players to be Named Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players to be Named Later

Does anybody know if these are allowed in trades in this league? If so, what are the rules concerning them?

Thanks

I don't see them anywhere in the rules, so I assume they aren't allowed. The game certainly does not support this in trades, and I imagine that it would be kind of a pain to keep track of who is owed the "PTBNL". But, it is an interesting idea if we could come up with some kind of house rule.
    Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Currently not allowed. It's too much to keep track of IMO, but if somebody can come up with a reasonable set of rules we can certainly consider it for future years.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew
        Currently not allowed. It's too much to keep track of IMO, but if somebody can come up with a reasonable set of rules we can certainly consider it for future years.
        I wish I understood how the IRL life rule worked but I don't. Anything one of us could dream up might be too subject to abuse to take a chance on.

I mainly wanted to know if it was allowed under the current rules so that the rules lawyer in me could think up a way to take advantage; now that you guys have shut off my access to extra cash, he's getting restless.

Comment

Working...
        X