SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Sim 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robster1225
    1-5, 1-5, 1-5, no matter how many times I type it, I just don't understand it. We lost all the momentum we had built up, and now sit in third place 3.5 games back. Luckily, neither Denver or Hyundai are playing 'great'. We picked up a SP off the waiver wire who should fit right in.
    Not at home to check myself & curious....what SP did you pick-up? I was looking at a few players on waivers.
    Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
    DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

C. Barrerra. He should fit in nicely.
      Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

jmw, did you claim Jude White off waivers? I received a email saying you did, but after this sim it says he cleared waivers.

I had him on waivers earlier in the season, received emails that Pittsburgh and I believe Hartford claimed him, but once again he cleared waivers. I'm wondering if this is some glitch, or you guys pulled your claim...

Comment

I think it is a glitch Sully.

There are guys I swore I claimed, irrevocable, and then when the sim is over they don't go on my team. Happened a few times actually.
          Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
          Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
          Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy

There are guys I swore I claimed, irrevocable, and then when the sim is over they don't go on my team. Happened a few times actually.
            Yeah, it's annoying. I've been trying to get rid of this guy for 3 weeks now, but he's still on my roster after 3 teams supposedly claimed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
              Originally posted by dieselboy

Yeah, it's annoying. I've been trying to get rid of this guy for 3 weeks now, but he's still on my roster after 3 teams supposedly claimed him.
              Maybe you should try trading him for a 15th round draft pick or something to one of the players who claimed him.

Comment

jmw, did you claim Jude White off waivers? I received a email saying you did, but after this sim it says he cleared waivers.

I had him on waivers earlier in the season, received emails that Pittsburgh and I believe Hartford claimed him, but once again he cleared waivers. I'm wondering if this is some glitch, or you guys pulled your claim...
                Not 100% sure but I think so. If you want to work out a deal like Riverman suggested for a late round draft pick so it goes through let me know.
                Dallas Snappers

Comment

To be fair, I should wait to hear from the other two teams that claimed him the first time he was on waivers. I know Pittsburgh was one.

Comment

in these cases, as long as both teams are ok with it, I can always trade the player for $1. If multiple teams claimed the player however, he goes to the team with the worst record.

Comment

Both Hartford and Pittsburgh claimed him on April 21st. After he "cleared" waivers, I placed him on there again. He was claimed by Dallas on May 5th, and Hartford again on May 12th.

This is all according to the emails I received.

Comment

Pittsburgh was playing well back on the 21st of April, but I still think Hartford had a better record.

Comment

To be fair, I should wait to hear from the other two teams that claimed him the first time he was on waivers. I know Pittsburgh was one.
                          I agree. If they don't want him I'd be interested.
                          Dallas Snappers

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225
                            C. Barrerra. He should fit in nicely.
                            Of course nobody wanted him when he was on waivers.... Ended up eating his contract when he refused to be demoted.
                            Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Didn't I claim him off waivers? I'm a little confused right now, lol.
                              Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

To be honest, I'm pretty sure I claimed Jude White as well.
                                Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
                                Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
                                Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Working...
                                X