SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Sim 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liquidcrash
    2nd time this season that we've swept Windy City (once at home, once on the road)
    I'm 3-0 against them too so far making him 25-9 against the rest of the league and 0-9 against the two of us. If some of these other teams don't start beating the Playboys it'll be a long season for us. I don't see either of our teams sweeping a team that good many more times.

Comment

Interesting Sim

It looks like we could have multi team races in all of the divisions this year. There is even some rumbling over there in the Ale division suggesting they're not going to let the Guides run away and hide this year.

Joyce gave up his first BLB career HR to Kellum after about 245 innings pitched. I doubt any pitcher has ever accomplished a homerless streak that long in that other major league, at least not since the dead ball era.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverman
        Originally posted by liquidcrash
        2nd time this season that we've swept Windy City (once at home, once on the road)
        I'm 3-0 against them too so far making him 25-9 against the rest of the league and 0-9 against the two of us. If some of these other teams don't start beating the Playboys it'll be a long season for us. I don't see either of our teams sweeping a team that good many more times.
        We split with him this week, thats gotta count for SOMETHING!?!?

Comment

Working...
        X