Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Morale

- Added a player morale system, which is optional

This is a really cool feature. Players morale is affected by your Team's Performance, Team Transactions, Player's Performance and his role on your team. (EDIT - And you can see his morale for each of these, so you know exactly what's pissing him off) It can lead to them asking for extensions if they're very happy or demanding trades if they're pissed at you. I'm not sure how much their contract plays into this.

It could be a problem with how we apply cash in trades, since if you manually lower a player's contract, they might get pissed off.

I think that we should definetely use this feature. It might require altering the rules a bit, but it will be best for us overall, IMHO.
    Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

We should investigate/sim the financials(I'd be happy to do that when I get 2007) and see what the consequences are with our financial system. The biggest problem we have(as I see it) is that many teams have an extreme excess of cash laying around at the end of seasons now. Ideally...most teams should be at or around their income across 3-5 seasons.

Comment

Working...
      X