No announcement yet.

SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Sim 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-3 this week, not too bad but it seems you have to go undefeated in this division if you're going to make up any ground. Now 3 games back in the loss column. I'm still trying to figure out what move needs to be made.
    Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Had a nice 4-2 week, yet lost 1.5 games of my division lead. As anticipated, the Stout is developing into a two-team race. The Bulldogs are watching Wilmington's recent transactions with a keen eye and have already begun plotting counter moves.
      SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
      NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
      1998 BLB Champions
      2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
      Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Did I mention 0 for the week!?!?!?!?!?

:evil:
        The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by jmw1137
          Sully & Riverman....I'd think you two would be right there with me on lowering the injuries.

Ok, that'll be my last post about it for a while! :)
          Nah, I like it the way it is since it makes the game more realistic IMO. Stuff like losing three starters happens all the time IRL, just ask the 2006 Red Sox or Cubs. Of course Dusty probably brought it on himself by overworking Prior and Wood the year the Cubs almost won the pennant.

If we don't have normal injuries all you need is 10 or 11 position players and 8 pitchers plus a couple of mop-up men. Then you just run the same guys out there week after week, month after month.

Comment

Originally posted by Skerik
            Had a nice 4-2 week, yet lost 1.5 games of my division lead. As anticipated, the Stout is developing into a two-team race. The Bulldogs are watching Wilmington's recent transactions with a keen eye and have already begun plotting counter moves.
            Dayum. Lost two of two to Baltimore. Both by one run.

Los Alamos falls to an even .500 record for the season as we continue to over-achieve, just not as much as earlier. That said, we're still only 8 games out of first (of course from fouth place :( )

Step one, reel in the club ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Skerik
              I think its about time for Kellum's injury to happen. :twisted:
              Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
              Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
              Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Took me forever, but I have trimmed the roster down to 101 total players (25 per level plus one extra dude). It's nice to actually have some prospects in the minors now... man I was depleted there for a while.

Comment

Working...
                X