No announcement yet.

Team Color/Logo/Etc. Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were you, and you plan on sticking with the team name Slammers, I would just go with a clever looking "SS" logo. Ya know? There are a lot of teams that don't have a defining mascot. Phillies, Yankees, Royals, Twins, etc. If you just have a clever logo with your letters, that could be really cool.

Can't really think what a slammer is. What, wasn't that the heavy pog? Haha.
    Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by HLewison
      The "S" is old school, but I know what you're saying. You have any ideas?
      Hm well the only thing I came up with when thinking about Slammers was a bat. So maybe something like a bat with the word Syracuse in red with black outline in a cursive type font with the lil swoosh on the end that goes underneath the rest of the text.

Or something like Diesel said, have the text SS that's offset.

Comment

? Like that Hungry? lol

I do kind of like the idea of a bat and the S. Maybe even both SS and a Bat that has Syracuse Slammers on it...or something.
        Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
        Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
        Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

If you can make that red with some black.. awesome!

Or if you could clean this up a bit.

Same with this one, red and black.

Comment

Here's one more for you Clay (maybe the chrome looks better for the bolts....those kind of looke like fried eggs):

I like it. Looks good.
            The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Take your pick. Anyone of those three or I can make this your teams colors and change the C to and S:

Comment

This is pretty cool that we can change logos every so often. Always wondered what I would do with my third team logo...

Comment

Originally posted by HungryB
                  The "S" is old school, but I know what you're saying. You have any ideas?
                  Hm well the only thing I came up with when thinking about Slammers was a bat. So maybe something like a bat with the word Syracuse in red with black outline in a cursive type font with the lil swoosh on the end that goes underneath the rest of the text.

Or something like Diesel said, have the text SS that's offset.
                  Good news/bad news. The font you suggested is $35 so I had to search for a suitable (free) replacement. The best I could come up with has a worn look:

Comment

I'm actually surprised at how well this one turned out. Let me know what you think:

Comment

I'm actually surprised at how well this one turned out. Let me know what you think:

Yeah that's really sharp but is there a way to change the Sluggers to Slammers without going through much trouble.

Comment

lol...my bad. What was I thinking. I'll fix it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                          There are a lot of teams that don't have a defining mascot. Phillies, Yankees, Royals, Twins, etc.
                          I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Phillies have a relatively defining mascot.
                          Maine Guides
                          General Manager: 1994-2032, 2049-Pres.
                          Ale Division Champions: 2000, 2001, 2008, 2009, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2053
                          Domestic League Champions: 2006, 2011, 2018, 2028, 2029, 2031, 2052
                          Brewmaster's Cup Champions: 2006, 2018, 2028, 2031
                          8 Bermeo | 9 Hiraki | 10 Davila | 15 Kubota | 17 O'Moore | 18 Sanchez | 21 Cleary | 26 Memmoli
                          30 Suarez | 32 Gutierrez | 34 Suarez | 45 Corrigan | 47 Hernandez | 66 Alvarez

Comment

Working...
                          X