SIM COMPLETE - 91-92 - Free Agency 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a couple page 8 signings this sim:

Carl Pateshall - 1.4 Million - Half of what he was asking for, even as of last sim. So obviously no one else had any interest. I doubt he has anything left. On top of that, even if he performs at a similar level to last year, he's moving from the IL to DL. But I think it's worth a flyer.

MR Joe Jaureguy - 500k - Solid guy, great price IMO. He may have lost a little movement but I still think he's serviceable this year.

OF Ed Boyer - 280k - He's only 26 and my scout has him at 5-6-3-5-3. I can handle that contract for what amounts to a ST invite. I don't expect him to make the big league roster, but if he clears through waivers I'll have a nice option to call up.

2b Quintin Baugenqaust - 460k - He had a couple nice seasons in California, and after Scott we're light in the middle infield. At the worst, the guy knows what he's doing. We'll see.
    Charlotte Knights - OSFL
    Syracuse Slammers - BLB
    South America - 1984 WBC Runner Up

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
      We had a couple page 8 signings this sim:

Carl Pateshall - 1.4 Million - Half of what he was asking for, even as of last sim. So obviously no one else had any interest. I doubt he has anything left. On top of that, even if he performs at a similar level to last year, he's moving from the IL to DL. But I think it's worth a flyer.
      Nice pickup.

I definitely would have gave Pateshall a look but I must have glanced over his name in the FA list.

Never know how much a player has left in the tank.
      Toronto Canadians - 2004-
      Brewmaster's Cup Champions: 2022
      Domestic League Champions: 2021, 2022
      Ale Division Champions: 2021, 2022
      DL Wildcard: 2019, 2020

Davenport Brawlers - 1988 to 1998
      Bock Division Champions: 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1995

Comment

Denver's Bullpen costs more than Morgantown's entire team.
        Denver Bulls

Comment

Working...
        X