SIM COMPLETE - 91-92 - Free Agency 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
    Why don't they count? Are we looking at the salary cap at the start of ST or at opening day? I understand why we're not counting call ups during the regular season but it's going to be confusing trying to figure out what number to shoot for. I think I was still around $780 over but don't remember the exact number.
    It was my understanding that automatic call-ups wouldn't count. However, as has been the case since the CAP went in, I clearly don't completely understand it.

We'll say it's opening day and they do count. So everyone has to be under $100 (or at) on Friday.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

I think the call-ups are moot anyway because they don't charge you unless they are on the roster Opening Day.
      The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
        I think the call-ups are moot anyway because they don't charge you unless they are on the roster Opening Day.
        <object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YIkJ4BUChxI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          <object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YIkJ4BUChxI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>
          I don't really like friends but that is some funny shit right there.
          Charlotte Knights - OSFL
          Syracuse Slammers - BLB
          South America - 1984 WBC Runner Up

Comment

Working...
          X