Ping: Andrew, New "official" patch is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping: Andrew, New "official" patch is out

Andrew, I know your gone for the weekend, but when you do get on here, when do you plan on patching to the new patch that was just released?
    Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JJLinn
        I want to make that my avatar at OS.

Comment

I guess I'm dense, but I have no clue what the joke here is supposed to be. :)

Comment

I think it has something to do with the fact that we finally got this league started back up and now we're patching again. When's the last time a patch went smoothly for us?
            Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Originally posted by liquidcrash
              I think it has something to do with the fact that we finally got this league started back up and now we're patching again. When's the last time a patch went smoothly for us?
              Bingo.

Comment

I see. Well, luckily this time, we basically "tested" this patch, and now it's an official release that does have a few more fixed than the beta version had.

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225
                  I see. Well, luckily this time, we basically "tested" this patch, and now it's an official release that does have a few more fixed than the beta version had.
                  I realize that, but I'm still skeptical of patching right away. The final version of 2007 was tested, as was the first patch of 2006 before its final release, yet both put the brakes on the BLB.

Then again, if it's the same as the beta patch....whatever.

Comment

I understand your apprehension. It is just hard for people in multiple leagues. But, this is almost exactly the same as the "beta" patch, so hopefully it wont be an issue.

Comment

We'll be upgrading to the newest patch (2.0.2 Build 253) for Tuesday's sim. The newest patch is basically the same as we're running with now, it's just been tested a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                      X