• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIM COMPLETE - 92-93 - OFF-SEASON 3

NEXT SIM: Wednesday

Rule V is in the books...

It's now January 1st, 1993

Free Agency officially begins.

Remember, the new Compensation Rules are in effect. The game still thinks that the signing team loses a pick for signing a Type A or B.... but that's not the case. We're following our rules.

NOW... that being said.... I wouldn't hate a little help keeping track of who gets what because I don't know that the game will do a good job of that for me.

Thanks!!!!

Happy Hunting!!!
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

While the HTML updates... can you tell us who was drafted in the Rule V draft?
    California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
    Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
    Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
    Porter Division Champions:
    1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
    , 2000
    Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

HTML is updated. 7 total picks.
      The Great One!

Comment

<table class="lposhadow" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="s1_l">Hyundai Dinos: Lost LF Chad Rowe in the Rule 5 Draft to the Sin City Gamblers.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Sin City Gamblers: Drafted LF Chad Rowe in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 1, Pick 1, 1st overall Pick), from the Hyundai Dinos.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">Los Alamos Bandits: Lost SP Adrián Iturriaga in the Rule 5 Draft to the Carolina Tobs.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Carolina Tobs: Drafted SP Adrián Iturriaga in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 1, Pick 7, 7th overall Pick), from the Los Alamos Bandits.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">Indianapolis Clowns: Lost SP Farruco González in the Rule 5 Draft to the Los Alamos Bandits.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Los Alamos Bandits: Drafted SP Farruco González in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 1, Pick 9, 9th overall Pick), from the Indianapolis Clowns.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">Los Alamos Bandits: Lost 2B Artie St. John in the Rule 5 Draft to the Maine Guides.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Maine Guides: Drafted 2B Artie St. John in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 1, Pick 14, 14th overall Pick), from the Los Alamos Bandits.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">Los Alamos Bandits: Lost 2B Brad Christian in the Rule 5 Draft to the Dallas Snappers.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Dallas Snappers: Drafted 2B Brad Christian in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 1, Pick 19, 19th overall Pick), from the Los Alamos Bandits.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">California Kodiaks: Lost CL Tamasaburo Okamoto in the Rule 5 Draft to the Indianapolis Clowns.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Indianapolis Clowns: Drafted CL Tamasaburo Okamoto in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 1, Pick 21, 21st overall Pick), from the California Kodiaks.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">Indianapolis Clowns: Lost MR Iván Gonzáles in the Rule 5 Draft to the Los Alamos Bandits.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Los Alamos Bandits: Drafted MR Iván Gonzáles in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 2, Pick 9, 33rd overall Pick), from the Indianapolis Clowns.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s1_l">Mississippi Storm: Lost LF Toby Cannon in the Rule 5 Draft to the Indianapolis Clowns.</td></tr> <tr><td class="s2_l">Indianapolis Clowns: Drafted LF Toby Cannon in the 1992 Rule 5 Draft (Round 2, Pick 21, 45th overall Pick), from the Mississippi Storm.</td></tr></tbody></table>
        The Great One!

Comment

Make that 8 picks
          The Great One!

Comment

Huh. I had three guys on my list, all of whom were selected in the first round. I'm honestly surprised that many guys got selected.
            SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
            NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
            1998 BLB Champions
            2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
            Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

I was shocked how many people submitted lists this year.
              The Great One!

Comment

A lot of decent names retired this year, as well.

Do all retired guys lose their histories though?
                California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
                Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
                Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
                Porter Division Champions:
                1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
                , 2000
                Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

I don't think they normally do. Maybe something else is going on. I have no idea.
                  The Great One!

Comment

All of the guys drafted in the RULE V lost their History too.

Something has got to be seriously wrong with the league setup all of a sudden.
                    The Great One!

Comment

So when is Sin City making their new city debut?

Baltimore Bulldogs - BLB since '84
                      - Porter Champs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12
                      - Playoffs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '99, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16
                      - Brewmaster's Cup: '01

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
                        All of the guys drafted in the RULE V lost their History too.

Something has got to be seriously wrong with the league setup all of a sudden.
                        It's not just the Rule V'ers. It's a variety of guys.
                        Philly Freedom
                        Owner & GM: 1987 - Pres.
                        Porter Div. Champs (Mbr '84-'15): 1984, 1985, 1988, 1990, 1991, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2011
                        Stout Div. Champs (Mbr '78-'83 & '16-present): 2016, 2017
                        IL Wild Card Winner: 1987, 2013, 2018, 2019
                        Import League Champs: 1984, 2010, 2017

Comment

It looks like everyone except a hand full of players in our entire organization has lost their history.

McPherson
                          Escamilla
                          Soriano
                          McKay
                          Schulinenberg
                          Salcido
                          Brown
                          Castor
                          JJG
                          Grady
                          Lock
                          Pena
                          Turner
                          Wallace

Only pattern that I see is that they were all on the active roster and 27 and under as of November of 1992 for Baltimore players.
                          Last edited by Delandis; 03-21-2011, 01:31 PM.

- Playoffs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '99, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16

Comment

Originally posted by elprez98 View Post
                            So when is Sin City making their new city debut?
                            Soon. Look for an announcement in the next couple of days, timed to coincide with the fleet of trucks loaded with team gear that will be leaving Las Vegas in the dead of night and headed east towards the Mississippi.
                            SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
                            NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
                            1998 BLB Champions
                            2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
                            Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

Originally posted by elprez98 View Post
                              It looks like everyone except a hand full of players in our entire organization has lost their history.

McPherson
                              Escamilla
                              Soriano
                              McKay
                              Schulinenberg
                              Salcido
                              Brown
                              Castor
                              JJG
                              Grady
                              Lock
                              Pena
                              Turner
                              Wallace

Only pattern that I see is that they were all on the active roster and 27 and under as of November of 1992 for Baltimore players.

All arbitration eligible or auto renewed contracts at the BLB level.

Comment

Working...
                              X