Welcome to the Sim Gaming Network!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Sim Gaming Network!

Welcome to the new home of Brewers League Baseball, and eventually the Operation Sports Football League. My goal was to provide a new home for both league's, tied together with an ESPN like front page. I hope you guys enjoy the change.

This site is still under construction, so expect to see some more changes in the coming weeks. Please take a look around the site and forums and let me know of any problems. Please note, the OSFL links will not work yet.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Good work Andrew.

Comment

looks awesome Andrew!
      California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
      Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
      Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
      Porter Division Champions:
      1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
      , 2000
      Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

Dude, I love it!
        Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Any chance to get the [IMG] tag turned on for our sigs?
          Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Good stuff. Like the look. Let me know if you need any help with vbulletin.

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225 View Post
              Any chance to get the [IMG] tag turned on for our sigs?
              Done

Originally posted by Sully View Post
              Good stuff. Like the look. Let me know if you need any help with vbulletin.
              Thanks Sully. I'm sure I'll have boatloads of questions for you. First being, what's the easiest way to add users to a group in bulk? For example, I created a group named "BLB Owners" that I want to be the primary group for all BLB Owners. Do I have to add them user by user?

Comment

I'd have to take a look at it.

Sounds like the easiest way would be to have them assigned to that usergroup when they are registered on the forums...but then you run into problems with non-owners having access that they shouldn't.

Since owners have already joined, you're more than likely going to have to assign them one by one to the BLB Owners usergroup. Off the top of my head, I can't think of another way to move them.

Comment

Working...
                X