General Site Issues/Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Site Issues/Suggestions

Please use this thread for any problems you experience or suggestions.

Are there plans to recruit members to contribute articles for each league on a routine basis? That might be a good idea, and it'll keep the front page fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
      Are there plans to recruit members to contribute articles for each league on a routine basis? That might be a good idea, and it'll keep the front page fresh.
      I haven't actively recruited, but people are welcome to post items as they see fit. I'd definitely like the front page to have regular content but a lot of time people will commit to a regular piece and forget about it after the first couple articles.

I'm also going to add icons to the news page so it's easier to differentiate which league each article is for.

Comment

When I used to visit the BLB forum, I would click on 'New posts' to look through all new posts rather than go forum by forum. Now there are a bunch of OSFL posts also showing up. Any way to have a drop down or some way to separate their databases so when we click 'New posts' it only shows posts from whichever league we want?
        Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
        DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Originally posted by jmw1137 View Post
          When I used to visit the BLB forum, I would click on 'New posts' to look through all new posts rather than go forum by forum. Now there are a bunch of OSFL posts also showing up. Any way to have a drop down or some way to separate their databases so when we click 'New posts' it only shows posts from whichever league we want?
          There is a way, but it's going to take me some time before I figure out how to do it. I'm a vbulletin noob. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
            There is a way, but it's going to take me some time before I figure out how to do it. I'm a vbulletin noob. :)
            Paging Sully for back-up... :)
            Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
            DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Working...
            X