X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew
    replied
    Originally posted by MattG View Post
    So the extra rolls over correct? Considering we only took 2 weeks to get to 100% I'm sure we'll be fine by the time next year rolls around.

Thanks to everyone for your donation!
    Yep absolutely. Any extra will go towards next years.

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew View Post
    Keep in mind that this will be a yearly fee. I'm going to reset the counter when I purchase the server so we know our goal for next year.
    So the extra rolls over correct? Considering we only took 2 weeks to get to 100% I'm sure we'll be fine by the time next year rolls around.

Thanks to everyone for your donation!

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew View Post
    These last two donations actually put us over the 100% mark!

I'll probably work on purchasing the server this weekend. Not sure when we'll move over though. I'll need a free saturday to do most of the work.

Keep in mind that this will be a yearly fee. I'm going to reset the counter when I purchase the server so we know our goal for next year.
    I see no problem with a yearly fund raiser type thing. The SGN Telethon. Will Jerry and Ed be there?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    These last two donations actually put us over the 100% mark!

I'll probably work on purchasing the server this weekend. Not sure when we'll move over though. I'll need a free saturday to do most of the work.

Leave a comment:

• Matt
    replied
    We are at almost 90% now! When would the new server be coming to a computer near me?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks Riverman! Tied Matt and rubisco for the clubhouse lead!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks Clay!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks chippered!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks Pat!

Leave a comment:

• Spectre
    replied
    No prob Andrew, I spend more time at this site than anywhere else on the web.

Plus, look at how great the people here are- already closing in on the goal for the ENTIRE year. This community is the best.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks Spectre!

Leave a comment:

• Carlos
    replied
    I moved this past weekend and it has caused some confusion with the location of my check. Is it at the old apartment's mailbox? Or is it with the USPS being forwarded to the new mailbox? No one knows.

When I get that, I'll donate.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    I posted this less than a week ago and we're already up to 64%! Thanks for the generous donations guys.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks jwolf!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew
    replied
    Thanks Jim!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X