2010 Regular Season SIM 9 Complete - Next SIM Mon 02/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsquid View Post
    I'm 3rd in runs scored, 2nd in runs against, and 4th in defense. How is my record not better?
    Water will find it's level.

Your PYT record is the worst in baseball at -5...that should come back around. Your team is good. Talented at a lot of positions and very, very deep. I'm sure you will be in the thick of the IL Wild Card races, if not the Bock.
    Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post

Your PYT record is the worst in baseball at -5...that should come back around. Your team is good. Talented at a lot of positions and very, very deep. I'm sure you will be in the thick of the IL Wild Card races, if not the Bock.
      He loses it the final two weeks. (1/3 IL published)
      PAWTUCKET PATRIOTS
      Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016
      DL Champions 91, 03, 04, 10, 13, 14**,16,17
      Ale Champions 92, 93, 94, 02, 03, 04, 10, 11, 13, 14**, 16, 17, 18
      Wildcard 91, 95, 12

** Partial credit. Ran in Expo mode.

Comment

Weather is definitely heating up. Happy with the Porter sweep. Napoleon "Thunder" Mendoza is player of the week as the bats start heating up. Got a 4 game lead in the Bock now. Hopefully water is finding it's level.
        WINDY CITY PLAYBOYS
        Bock Division Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
        Wildcard Playoff Berths - 1984, 1988, 1993, 2010
        Import League Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1986, 2008, 2009
        BLB Champions - 1986, 2009
        Hall of Famers: 4
        Pale Ale Pitcher Awards: 6
        Stout Sluggers: 2
        New Brews: 6

Originally posted by fsquid
        You guys should trade with Windy City.

Comment

hopefully. of course dropping series to losing record teams hurts.
          CAROLINA TOBS

Bock Division Champs - '99, '01, '10, '11, '12, '13

Brewmasters - '11

Comment

Hartford's Triple-A team has 16/25, with two players hurt and one suspended.

Comment

Very upset with my bullpen imploding in the final 2 games of the week, turning what should've been a 6-0 week into a 4-2 week.

Villaroel had 4 HR and 14 RBI. His power numbers through 1/3 of the season are off the charts.
              Last edited by Sully; 02-07-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
                Villaroel had 4 HR and 14 RBI. His power numbers through 1/3 of the season are off the charts.
                Imagine if he played in Baltimore.

Comment

Imagine if he played in Baltimore.
                  He'd have 50 HR already.

Comment

We're starting to hit better with Churchill and Flores in the lineup... now to find some pitching.
                    California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
                    Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
                    Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
                    Porter Division Champions:
                    1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
                    , 2000
                    Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

Not a good sim for us, will promote middle tier prospect Leo Aguilar to replace injured CJ Nuckles

Comment

Tough series vs Pawtucket. Raymer uncharacteristically cost us game two, and Fudd wasn't Fudd in the final game of the set.

Hightower on the other hand is now on pace for 293 K's and 40 K's in 220 IP. Very happy with how he's been pitching.

Luna and Gleason have both hit over .300 after having really poor starts, moving Gleason in the two hole right in between Schubert and Bafford has really gotten him going. Luna is finally starting to look like he's comfortable and Ingle has been an awesome upgrade at second base.

Anxious to see if ten Cate can continue the success he's had at AAA, my scout seems to be a fan and I could use another arm in the pen.

Another tough week coming up with Batavia and Philadelphia. That series against the cross-state Freedom should be unbelievable!

The pitching match-ups are must-see action....Rocha vs Lindsey...Evans vs Hightower and JT vs Bermudez on Sunday. Big time matchup, and we're excited to see how it plays out!

Let's go Millers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post
                          Tough series vs Pawtucket. Raymer uncharacteristically cost us game two, and Fudd wasn't Fudd in the final game of the set.

Hightower on the other hand is now on pace for 293 K's and 40 K's in 220 IP. Very happy with how he's been pitching.

Luna and Gleason have both hit over .300 after having really poor starts, moving Gleason in the two hole right in between Schubert and Bafford has really gotten him going. Luna is finally starting to look like he's comfortable and Ingle has been an awesome upgrade at second base.

Anxious to see if ten Cate can continue the success he's had at AAA, my scout seems to be a fan and I could use another arm in the pen.

Another tough week coming up with Batavia and Philadelphia. That series against the cross-state Freedom should be unbelievable!

The pitching match-ups are must-see action....Rocha vs Lindsey...Evans vs Hightower and JT vs Bermudez on Sunday. Big time matchup, and we're excited to see how it plays out!

Let's go Millers!!!
                          Gleason loved hitting in the two hole while with Indy, glad to see he's doing well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                            Gleason loved hitting in the two hole while with Indy, glad to see he's doing well for you.
                            I had him in the 2 and 3 hole last year, he definitely needs to be up there.
                            Toronto Canadians - 2004-
                            Brewmaster's Cup Champions: 2022
                            Domestic League Champions: 2021, 2022
                            Ale Division Champions: 2021, 2022
                            DL Wildcard: 2019, 2020

Davenport Brawlers - 1988 to 1998
                            Bock Division Champions: 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1995

Comment

Working...
                            X