No announcement yet.

Brewers League Baseball Welcomes Two New Expansion Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are unconfirmed reports out of Detroit, that the marketing company that was hired to do a lot of the recent design work in the BLB, has been contacted by one of the new ownership groups and early mock ups have been submitted for at least one uniform and logo.

Sources close to the situation, speaking on an agreement for anonymity, would only say that there have been talks -- designs have been created -- and nothing is set in stone.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
      There are unconfirmed reports out of Detroit, that the marketing company that was hired to do a lot of the recent design work in the BLB, has been contacted by one of the new ownership groups and early mock ups have been submitted for at least one uniform and logo.

Sources close to the situation, speaking on an agreement for anonymity, would only say that there have been talks -- designs have been created -- and nothing is set in stone.
      Well that was.. um... useless!
      BLB
      Los Alamos Amigos
      GM 1982-Present
      Brewmaster Champions - 1993
      Import League Champions - 1993
      Bock Division Champions - 1987, 1993, 1994, 2000, 2002

Comment

It was an artfully crafted tease. I spent years in the radio business learning to perfect that move.
        The Great One!

Comment

*2:14 in the afternoon*

News anchor: Is there a killer in your pantry that may kill you tonight? Stay tuned for the news at 11 p.m.
          California Kodiaks - GM - 1982-2013
          Brewmaster's Cups: 1987
          Import League Champions: 1987, 1989
          Porter Division Champions:
          1986, 1987, 1989, 1999
          , 2000
          Import League Wild Card: 2001, 2003, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Lintyfresh85 View Post
            *2:14 in the afternoon*

News anchor: Is there a killer in your pantry that may kill you tonight? Stay tuned for the news at 11 p.m.
            That reminds me of an old SNL skit.

"Coming up at 10, the president has been shot. But the president of what?"
            WINDY CITY PLAYBOYS
            Bock Division Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
            Wildcard Playoff Berths - 1984, 1988, 1993, 2010
            Import League Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1986, 2008, 2009
            BLB Champions - 1986, 2009
            Hall of Famers: 4
            Pale Ale Pitcher Awards: 6
            Stout Sluggers: 2
            New Brews: 6

Originally posted by fsquid
            You guys should trade with Windy City.

Comment

I've completed a BLB, AAA and AA logo and Uni for one of the teams. I have to say... I've been, overall, pretty happy with my work over the last year... but the AA team I'm doing is easily my favorite. I love the Indy Clowns and my own Battle Creek Flakes... but this one is the new clubhouse leader.
              The Great One!

Comment

How about an unveiling?

Comment

Gotta talk to the Owner. I signed a Non-Disclosure. I'm thinking maybe a multi-part unveiling. I even made him a little banner for the BLB club.
                  The Great One!

Comment

Sounds good. You do great work Clay, so I cant wait to see it.

Comment

AP (New York) -- Anonymous information out of Brewer's League Baseball Headquarters has alerted AP that the second of the two new Import League expansion teams set to start play in the 1984 season have also contracted to development services of Detroit-based I.M.D.C. Marketing Services to create their franchise's look and image.

While no one at I.M.D.C. would go on the record, an unnamed source would say only that the second ownership group has been in contact with them and at least one design has been approved.

Earlier reports about I.M.D.C.'s work with the first expansion team have been officially confirmed by both sides and the league...and the nation... eagerly anticipates the unveiling of their team identity.
                      The Great One!

Comment

I
                        Made
                        Diesel
                        Cry

Too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
                          I
                          Made
                          Diesel
                          Cry

Too easy.
                          Hey... you've known me for a lot of years now... and if there's one thing I do better than anything (or anyone) else... it's beating the same joke(s) into the ground.
                          The Great One!

Comment

I still laughed, so you're far from beating that one into the ground.

Comment

Working...
                            X