No announcement yet.

SIM COMPLETE - 1983 - Regular Season 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... Hansen is a nice young player. Thank you for taking him out of Wilmington.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
      Wow... Hansen is a nice young player. Thank you for taking him out of Wilmington.
      He is one of my most frustrating players, to be honest. I really thought he would take off after last year, but has been a bust for most of this year. But, like you said, he's young and could really develope into a solid BLB'er.

Comment

The one good thing about this sim was the new street cred our minor league system got. Our overall system rank went from #7 up to #2 and we now have 9 guys in the Baseball America top 100 and 5 in the top 51, including #6 Justin Chewning (prev. 15), #23 Maureno Gonez (formerly in the 60s, I think), Raul Zamora at 26th (jumped about 50 spots), and recent trade acquisitions #37 SP Clarence Nicholson and #51 Mac Winson. I don't know how OOTP decides the top 100, or why guys move up or down every other sim, but this definately makes 0-6 sims easier to handle.
        Charlotte Knights - OSFL
        Syracuse Slammers - BLB
        South America - 1984 WBC Runner Up

Comment

My guys always pick such good times to get hurt. Ray Provencia was gonna get a call-up when rosters expanded, but a strained elbow ligament that will keep him out for at least two months will put an end to that.

I had been debating on whether I would call him up an earlier, so I guess that decision was made easier for me.
          Last edited by Ryan; 03-22-2008, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Don Stevens is throwing an awful lot of pitches this season. 100+ pitches in every start except the 1st one when he got shelled.

Comment

Originally posted by rubisco43 View Post
              Don Stevens is throwing an awful lot of pitches this season. 100+ pitches in every start except the 1st one when he got shelled.
              Don't worry, he's on a 90 pitch count for the rest of the season

Comment

Working...
              X