2021 Regular Season SIM 2 Complete - Next SIM Sat 4/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by funclown View Post
    Some insults at owners, some jokes, some not. Then there's something about pulling out and letting IT fly everywhere. This thread has it all.
    Not enough me. Fuck off. Fuck on. I have three wins fuck all y'all.
    Death Valley Scorpions (2003-Present)
    Division Champs '05 '07 '08 '11 '13 '14 '15 '16 '19
    IL WC '09 '10 '12 '17

IL Champs '13 '16 '19
    Stout Slugger '08 (Jones) '15 (McCarley)
    Last Call '08 (Manning)
    New Brew '08 (Pulido)
    Desert Legends
    #33 Danny Salcedo ('15) #30 Colin Cash ('16) #32 Brendan Lindsey ('17)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
        I really should check the waiver wire.
        As mentioned (several times now), he gets pulled back if anyone tries to claim. He's not going anywhere. Same as all the other ones waived by the commish so we could run a sim. They're all on revocable waivers.
        Last edited by liquidcrash; 04-21-2017, 06:41 PM.
        Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

Unfortunately this is the best I could find playing in my house right now.

Baltimore Bulldogs - BLB since '84
          - Porter Champs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12
          - Playoffs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '99, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16
          - Brewmaster's Cup: '01

Comment

The song should be called, "How to get an Ulcer."
            Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
            Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
            Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

If anyone feels inspired to do so, you may now mail someone a bag of dicks. I think that would best resolve this dilemma.

https://dicksbymail.com/
              Denver Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post

Do you honestly think I'm that fucking stupid dude. Like do you really think that I don't know what the issue here is? If he was eligible to be pulled back, it wouldn't say he has to clear waivers first. That's fact. I've see players put on DFA before - this one is different. My ignorant ass can figure that out.

I'm the most difficult owner in this league because.... why? I care? I never miss an export? I'm active? I make trades? I actually give a fuck about my team? Good. Guess what? I'm still going to be difficult because I give a damn about my team. My attitude and actions are embarrassing. Guess I'll have to deal with the PR fallout from that, I'll tune into Sports Center (Centre for Paul and Hank) to see the alternative facts that are written about me.

I don't give a fuck if you liked me yesterday, like me today, or tomorrow, or in 10 years. You've been as much of an asshole to me as I have been with your consistent jabbing and comments so I really don't care what your opinion of me is. You don't respect me, I don't need it. I'm here till you take me behind the woodshed and kick me out bro. Even with changes in my life, I do everything I can to be active in this league because of the other owners and how much time they put in. You'd quit because maybe once every 6 months I have something to say? I'd rather deal with that than people that don't export for weeks at a time, but what do I know.

When Pat claims a player with no service time or BLB experience who's now eligible for be claimed, my embarrassing actions will be proven correct. And if I am in fact wrong, cool, I lose 3 weeks of development, morale, and improvement in a crucial year for my player.

And Brad, a bag of dicks emoji would be a welcomed addition.
                Thanks for the centre eh!

You are a caring owner, perhaps it was the liberal use of CAPS and bold that were offensive.
                GM California Kodiaks 2014 - Present
                Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2036, 2043

GM Edmonton Herd 1987 - Present
                Brewmaster's Bowl Champions - 1990

GM Toronto Arenas 1979/80 - 1982/1983
                Brewmaster's Ice Cup Champions 1979/80

Comment

Yeah I really can't lose another pro-analytics GM we're a dying breed man

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos View Post
                    If anyone feels inspired to do so, you may now mail someone a bag of dicks. I think that would best resolve this dilemma.

https://dicksbymail.com/
                    I like that retired number signature you have there. It's futuristic looking.

Comment

Originally posted by BDub

I like that retired number signature you have there. It's futuristic looking.
                      I was inspired by the uniform banner and retired5 you made me. I've always enjoyed doing the stuff when I'm in a mood to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Denver Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post

I'm the most difficult owner in this league because.... why? I care? I never miss an export? I'm active? I make trades? I actually give a fuck about my team?
                        No, those are clearly good qualities you bring to the table. I'm going to say it's your unmitigated persecution complex. Not everything that takes place in this fictional universe is goddamn personal affront.
                        Philly Freedom
                        Owner & GM: 1987 - Pres.
                        Porter Div. Champs (Mbr '84-'15): 1984, 1985, 1988, 1990, 1991, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2011
                        Stout Div. Champs (Mbr '78-'83 & '16-present): 2016, 2017
                        IL Wild Card Winner: 1987, 2013, 2018, 2019
                        Import League Champs: 1984, 2010, 2017

Comment

Working...
                        X