SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Free Agency 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only now do I realize why Macknight was such a jerk to me. :D

Something about that guy just doesn't add up. My scouts, as well as several others in the league, think the guy is the second coming. But his numbers in AAA are stunningly mediocre (and even straight up lousy over the last three months as Andrew noted). He's getting around the age where it's time to put up or shut up, so for Pittsburgh's sake I hope his average rises when he sees some better pitching. That has happened before....Kevin Stocker, anyone?
    SIN CITY GAMBLERS since 1990
    NEW ORLEANS DUKES since 1993
    1998 BLB Champions
    2000 BLB Champions

Originally posted by umd
    Everyone simmer down. I'm the moron here.

Comment

His VORP numbers were very good though, which was partly why I liked him so much. It's hard to go against so many team's scouts that have him as such a good player though.

Comment

VORP is the most overrated stat in all of baseball.

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Free Agency 5

Originally posted by Andrew
          I uploaded the html this time. With the only major Free Agent signing, I'll sim until January 2nd in the next sim. Make sure to check your DFA's to make sure they're clear.
          I have 4 guys in DFA and a couple guys in waivers. Is there anyway I can tell you what I'd like done with my guys since I can't do a few things I'd like to do until others clear waivers?
          Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
          DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1979 - Free Agency 5

Originally posted by jmw1137
            Originally posted by Andrew
            I uploaded the html this time. With the only major Free Agent signing, I'll sim until January 2nd in the next sim. Make sure to check your DFA's to make sure they're clear.
            I have 4 guys in DFA and a couple guys in waivers. Is there anyway I can tell you what I'd like done with my guys since I can't do a few things I'd like to do until others clear waivers?
            Yop, you can post in the waivers forum or PM me.

Comment

Working...
            X