SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Sim 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJLinn
    Interesting to see that I swept Maine also. This has 2005 Orioles written all over it.
    I won Friday's game. :)

Comment

Interesting to see that I swept Maine also. This has 2005 Orioles written all over it.
      See what happens when you have players playing their proper position? Who would've thought your team is actually pretty good defensively?

Fewest errors in the league!

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I wasn't expecting my team, especially the pitching, to be this good, even if it is early. Looks like I got the best of the Reyes and Brown trades, as the guys I got in return are performing very well (Abe, Arrigon, Gremades, Bedell).

Comment

Are we handing out trophies already? I'd like one too, since I'm .5 game back and will obviously dominate the division, probably the conference and most likely the championship.

Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid everywhere!

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I wasn't expecting my team, especially the pitching, to be this good, even if it is early. Looks like I got the best of the Reyes and Brown trades, as the guys I got in return are performing very well (Abe, Arrigon, Gremades, Bedell).
            I'd like to have that one back. Reyes has been a complete bust for me. But, I'm sitting in 1st place right now, so can't be too discouraged.
            Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

I think it is a little early to say you got the best of our deal. It is only the 3rd week of the season.

But, with that said, Arrigon has been playing very well and Brown has played awful.
              Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
              Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
              Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Working...
              X