No announcement yet.

SIM COMPLETE - 1980 - Sim 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of inheriting a situation... besides having about 25 1B in my system, I think I'm getting my head around my Rosters... but DAMN I'm playing in Wilmington National Park. I know it bails out my pitchers... but I can't hit for shit. I just realized this week that not only are the fences two bus transfers and a short subway ride from the batter's box... but once you get there the fences are 16 feet high all around.

Good God.

1982 and my relocation can't come soon enough.
    The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

4-3, and now only 1.5 games back. This division is going to have an amazing finish. T. Drewitt is leading the league in hitting!

We are the only team at the top of our division with a winning record in the last 10 games, so we have some momentum. Our hitting has been amazing and is the best in the domestic league. But our pitching, which has been one of the best staffs in the league in recent years is really horrible right now. Our two best pitchers have losing records, so that gives me hope for the rest of the year. If they can pick it up, we will be in good shape.
      Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by robster1225
        4-3, and now only 1.5 games back. This division is going to have an amazing finish. T. Drewitt is leading the league in hitting!

We are the only team at the top of our division with a winning record in the last 10 games, so we have some momentum. Our hitting has been amazing and is the best in the domestic league. But our pitching, which has been one of the best staffs in the league in recent years is really horrible right now. Our two best pitchers have losing records, so that gives me hope for the rest of the year. If they can pick it up, we will be in good shape.
        Dammit, this is going to be another nail biter till the end. I'm hoping with Denver losing Toby, they'll come back down in terms of hitting. My team, after an amazing April (i was 1st in hitting AND pitching), is just flat out sucking it in May. Jayson Peyton will definitely be let loose after next year. 8+ mil for that crap ERA and production? Not worth it at all.

Comment

Don't count Dallas out yet...only 5 games back!!
          Dallas Snappers

Pilsner Champs: 1984, 1986, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
          DL Wild card: 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Clay
            Speaking of inheriting a situation... besides having about 25 1B in my system, I think I'm getting my head around my Rosters... but DAMN I'm playing in Wilmington National Park. I know it bails out my pitchers... but I can't hit for shit. I just realized this week that not only are the fences two bus transfers and a short subway ride from the batter's box... but once you get there the fences are 16 feet high all around.

Good God.

1982 and my relocation can't come soon enough.
            I'll trade you parks.
            Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
            Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
            Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Originally posted by jmw1137
              Don't count Dallas out yet...only 5 games back!!
              Your right about that. This is a TOUGH division. Can I transfer, please? I'd like to give Maine a run for their money, they SUCK against the Javelinas, :evil:
              Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Working...
              X