Where's the love for my debacle?

(that sounds dirty)
      The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay
        Where's the love for my debacle?

(that sounds dirty)
        ? You finished 1 game under .500 last year.

The Wildfire were below .500 for the entire season last year I believe. By 30 games.
        Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
        Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
        Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

A) I was kidding.

B) Last year's record doesn't tell the tale.

Believe me, I don't want Khrog's team. I'm just laughing at mine everyday. My hitters can't hit in this mammoth park. I have about 27 1B in my farm system and knowone can play CF. I have a bunch of guys that were placed on the 40 man way too early.

Believe me. I don't want to compare with California because I know it could be a lot worse for me (at least I have decent pitching).

Virgina vs California is most likely like shopping for a sex toy... one is just a less painful dildo.
          The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Clay
            Last year's record doesn't tell the tale.

Believe me, I don't want Khrog's team. I'm just laughing at mine everyday. My hitters can't hit in this mammoth park. I have about 27 1B in my farm system and knowone can play CF. I have a bunch of guys that were placed on the 40 man way too early.

Believe me. I don't want to compare with California because I know it could be a lot worse for me (at least I have decent pitching).
            Now whos crying? :D

I understand. When I took over the Bats organization, the previous owner had been gone for the entire off-season. So, no FA signings, no re-signings, no filling of rosters, etc. I came into a team that had a bunch of AA guys on the 40 man roster. Oh, and I bought the game the night before the opening day sim. I ended up signing about 30 minor leaguers.

As much as I feel bad for Khrog, I think the challenge would be a lot of fun. When I would play Dynasty/Franchise mode in console games, I would always prefer to be one of the worst teams in the league and build them up. But, it will be quite a challenge for California.
            Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
            Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
            Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

Working...
            X