No announcement yet.

SIM COMPLETE - 1981 - Regular Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-2 this week. We're rolling, despite losing our leadoff man, Subaru Hiraki, for 6 weeks. Jose Sanchez will move into that spot with Neto Bermeo moving to #2.

Right now we're 1st in the DL in R/G and RA/G. Gil O'Moore finally had a decent start after getting shelled in his first 2. My starters haven't been very good but the bullpen has been unreal.

Comment

Re: SIM COMPLETE - 1981 - Regular Season 2

Originally posted by Andrew
      I imported 2 minor league teams (Boulder and Silver City) so please check to make sure everything worked correctly. I'm still worried about this system working correctly due to the duplicate player issue. For those teams that have a minor league manager, please make sure you understand the process before doing anything. If you have any questions, please ask.

- Please upgrade to the latest patch before Tuesday's sim.
      - Please check your minor league teams and DFA's before each sim. I've had to make a bunch of transactions for people so far and it slows down the sim a lot. I'm going to start fining teams for DFA (as written in the rules) next sim.
      - The draft time limit will be set to 6 waking hours when I get a chance tomorrow. It will remain at 6 for the rest of the draft.
      I'm sorry for getting so far behind. I don't understand what you mean with regard to minor league managers and "the process". Also, what do you mean by "check your minor league teams"?

Comment

Originally posted by Riverman
        I'm sorry for getting so far behind. I don't understand what you mean with regard to minor league managers and "the process". Also, what do you mean by "check your minor league teams"?
        Some teams have elected to take on one of the waiting list guys as their AAA manager. They have access to edit lineups, etc for those teams only. Doesn't apply to people.

For DFA I meant check to make sure their time hasn't expired and won't expire during the next sim (stops the sim when it does). Don't worry though, you weren't an offender.

Comment

Originally posted by TJdaSportsGuy
          Can we start the playoffs now? Denver's 8-3 and leading the division!! Whoo Hoo!!
          Your team is playing really well. And, the most frightening part, you only have one starter over 30. This is a good team for years to come.

P.S. Don't know who the guy in your forum avvy is, but he looks like Nicklas Lidstrom

The Great One!

To many rings to count...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew
            Originally posted by Riverman
            Some teams have elected to take on one of the waiting list guys as their AAA manager. They have access to edit lineups, etc for those teams only. Doesn't apply to people.

For DFA I meant check to make sure their time hasn't expired and won't expire during the next sim (stops the sim when it does). Don't worry though, you weren't an offender.
            If there is someone on the waiting list who would like to control my minor league system, I'd be happy to take on an assistant. It is likely that I will be going into rebuilding mode this season and, if so, there should be an influx of minor league talent. I would also want to consult with this individual regarding trades, drafting and the general direction of the franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay
              Originally posted by TJdaSportsGuy
              Can we start the playoffs now? Denver's 8-3 and leading the division!! Whoo Hoo!!
              Your team is playing really well. And, the most frightening part, you only have one starter over 30. This is a good team for years to come.
              Starters over 30....what's that? :roll:
              WINDY CITY PLAYBOYS
              Bock Division Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
              Wildcard Playoff Berths - 1984, 1988, 1993, 2010
              Import League Champions - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1986, 2008, 2009
              BLB Champions - 1986, 2009
              Hall of Famers: 4
              Pale Ale Pitcher Awards: 6
              Stout Sluggers: 2
              New Brews: 6

Originally posted by fsquid
              You guys should trade with Windy City.

Comment

My minors teams are taking off :)

Watch out for Fernando Qutez and Ray Royal this year

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre
                  My minors teams are taking off :)

Watch out for Fernando Qutez and Ray Royal this year
                  Man, I hope your right.
                  Los Lunas Javelinas - 1978 Brewmaster Champions!

Comment

Working...
                  X