No announcement yet.

BLB Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.) The 2023 Kansas City Comets have a losing record against just two teams in the BLB.... who are they?

2.) The 2023 Montreal Exports have a winning record against one team in the BLB... who is it?

3.) As of 9/4, only one player in the BLB has 30 doubles, 20 home runs and 30 stolen bases.... who is it?

4.) As of 9/4, only one pitcher in the BLB has hit TWO homeruns this season... who is it?

5.) Among BLB pitchers with 20+ IP, only one pitcher has more walks than strikeouts this season.... who is it?
    Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
    Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
    Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

• 1.) The 2023 Kansas City Comets have a losing record against just two teams in the BLB.... who are they?

Maine, Syracuse.

2.) The 2023 Montreal Exports have a winning record against one team in the BLB... who is it?

Dallas.

3.) As of 9/4, only one player in the BLB has 30 doubles, 20 home runs and 30 stolen bases.... who is it?

Healey(DEN)

4.) As of 9/4, only one pitcher in the BLB has hit TWO homeruns this season... who is it?
      Dave Teel (WC)

5.) Among BLB pitchers with 20+ IP, only one pitcher has more walks than strikeouts this season.... who is it?[/QUOTE]

Maybe Big Game Bill? I haven’t looked recently but last I looked, he was having trouble with his control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baltimore Bulldogs - BLB since '84
      - Porter Champs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12
      - Playoffs: '92, '93, '97, '98, '99, '01, '03, '06, '08, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16
      - Brewmaster's Cup: '01

Comment

• Pretty good guesses.

Spoiler

6. Who leads the BLB hitters in negative WAR?
        Wilmington Wildcats- 2057-
        Seattle Pilots- 2017-2041
        Washington Bats - 1979-2013

Comment

• I thought Roseboom had a chance at being the answer to #3, but not quite. Lingo's a nice player that I've liked for a little while now, not surprised to see him having a nice year.

I'm going to guess Asiku for #6.
          Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

• I wish Healey was the right answer. That would be amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Denver Bulls

Comment

• After this past sim, Washington has now tied Maine in all-time wins, with 4,263.

I'm guessing this is the first time in a long time that Maine hasn't held the franchise wins record (by themselves). The Bats have never been ahead, as far as I can tell.
              Washington Bats, 2013-

Comment

• Originally posted by liquidcrash View Post
                After this past sim, Washington has now tied Maine in all-time wins, with 4,263.

I'm guessing this is the first time in a long time that Maine hasn't held the franchise wins record (by themselves). The Bats have never been ahead, as far as I can tell.
                Next week maybe?!
                GM California Kodiaks 2014 - Present
                Brewmaster's Cup Champions 2036, 2043

GM Edmonton Herd 1987 - Present
                Brewmaster's Bowl Champions - 1990

GM Toronto Arenas 1979/80 - 1982/1983
                Brewmaster's Ice Cup Champions 1979/80

Comment

• Speaking of trivia... Montreal is 59 1/2 games back of Kansas City... They must be putting up a good showing for largest number of games back ever.

Comment

• Not sure what the record is, or if this is even close, but Bob Contreras finally gave up two runs in his last start to end his scoreless innings streak at 42... and the runs came with two outs and nobody on, after posting four straight starts allowing 0 runs... Pretty impressive, for I guy I wasn't sure I wanted to sign for $5 million a year, and that now wants $20 million a year... Good luck in free agency Bob!!

Comment

Working...
                    X